Maryland, Rutgers to the Big 10

Put Wisky in the west for easier travel options for the Legends division.

Familiarity should still be considered. Iowa, Minny, Wisky, Nebraska, Northwestern, Illinois and Sparty.

Not bad in terms of travel.

OSU, PSU, IU,PU, Maryland, Rutgers and skunkweasels in the East.

I think those divisions are pretty fair.

EDIT: Probably take Sparty in the East and move Turdue over to the West.

Put Wisky in the west for easier travel options for the Legends division.

Familiarity should still be considered. Iowa, Minny, Wisky, Nebraska, Northwestern, Illinois and Sparty.

Not bad in terms of travel.

OSU, PSU, IU,PU, Maryland, Rutgers and skunkweasels in the East.

I think those divisions are pretty fair.

EDIT: Probably take Sparty in the East and move Turdue over to the West.

We don't want Purdue, sorry, offer declined lol

I really don't get the travel issue. I mean Hawaii is in the WAC. If those schools can afford to travel there and some of these other conferences that span the globe...I think the B1G schools can too. That said....if this is all true...still waiting on the real reason this is being done.

I really don't get the travel issue. I mean Hawaii is in the WAC. If those schools can afford to travel there and some of these other conferences that span the globe...I think the B1G schools can too. That said....if this is all true...still waiting on the real reason this is being done.

The only logical thing that I can think of, is Basketball. I mean Rutgers football is getting better, but making the Basketball conference stronger is the only thing I can see lol.

I don't think they mean for the team. I think it's for the fans.

And don't get me wrong it would suck having schools where its hard to travel too. But The Twin Cities are nowhere near Columbus so as far as I'm concerned we have that now.

I think divisions should be geographically based so that fans can travel to as many away games as possible.

I guess we gotta learn what a Terrapin is now. Is it a nut? A bird?

Well according to Wikipedia, a terrapin is a type turtle...but no college would have a turtle as a mascot...so it must be something else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrapin

We may never know.

the B10 will be full of terrifying mascots not- terrapins, golphers, illini ( ?). I think Minnisota's go to go

I guess we gotta learn what a Terrapin is now. Is it a nut? A bird?

Well according to Wikipedia, a terrapin is a type turtle...but no college would have a turtle as a mascot...so it must be something else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrapin

We may never know.

the B10 will be full of terrifying mascots not- terrapins, golphers, illini ( ?). I think Minnisota's go to go

I know I'm scared

goldy.gif