Huskers have a chance to move way up in polls this week!

Norhusker

Polls lost a little credibility last week when we thumped Minny and DROPPED in the A.P................

Yeah, that was ridiculous.......... :facepalm:

So, you're telling me UCLA wants to play the #1 Rush D in the nation, rather than a mediocre Oregon defense? Even Oregon fans think that they'd rather play O then Stanford.

Jonathan Franklin won't get far on that D.

I don't think UCLA can keep up the scoring game with Oregon's offense. Let's not pretend that Oregon hasn't put up video game numbers all season up to the Stanford game.

If we win next week and the Rose Bowl, do we finish in the top 10?

Absolutely.

12-2 and a BCS game winner = a top 10 team at the end of the season.

and a 2013 matchup between preseason top 10 teams with UCLA! How's that for looking too far ahead!

Look ahead even more. We win that game we could realistically go to the B1G championship 12-0 vs 12-0 tOSU winner playing for the MNC loser most likely in the Rose Bowl.

• Plus1 1

I enjoy watching Nebraska move up in the polls as much as the next guy, but how many teams in the Top 20 do you honestly think the Huskers would beat?

We had our hands full with unranked teams, and with the Michigan loss probably won't have a single win against a ranked team.

If we continue to win out, I'll be a happy convert.

btw....Stanford is not necessarily preferable over Oregon. They continue to be one of the best coached teams in college football and rarely make mistakes. The top 5 teams in the Pac 12 would probably be the top 5 teams in the Big 10. I'm rooting for UCLA for the revenge factor, although it looks like they might have improved even more than we have since the first meeting.

We need to win Saturday...before we even talk about the Rose Bowl. Don't want to break any bubbles, but I was at the Wisconsin game when we were down by 17 points in the middle of the third quarter. This will be a toss up game. Turnovers will likely make or break it for us, and this year, we have had a bad habit of a turnover at the wrong time.

We need to win Saturday...before we even talk about the Rose Bowl. Don't want to break any bubbles, but I was at the Wisconsin game when we were down by 17 points in the middle of the third quarter. This will be a toss up game. Turnovers will likely make or break it for us, and this year, we have had a bad habit of a turnover at the wrong time.

I think this is the third time you've tried to validate your opinion by saying that you attended the game. It's like you think this is 1950 and the rest of us only have a vague idea of what happened because we read about it in a newspaper.