who gets the game ball for Iowa?

akita

eric martin

rex burkhead

having a brain fart and forgot his name. The punter/kicker?

You seriously do not know his name? Wow. Maher. You even stated in another thread that we did not have a turnover against Minnesota...

Do you actually watch the games?

Whaley had a few good plays. His INT sealed the game as well. Burkhead was a huge factor as well getting us first downs when we were pinned on the 1 yard line late in the game,

eric martin

rex burkhead

You seriously do not know his name? Wow. Maher. You even stated in another thread that we did not have a turnover against Minnesota...

Whaley had a few good plays. His INT sealed the game as well. Burkhead was a huge factor as well getting us first downs when we were pinned on the 1 yard line late in the game,

hey joe, I have 9 beers behind me right now. Read the frickin first comment! I was having a brain fart! Sorry man as I was watching the game,I was also talking to guys in Afghanistan. I was also talking to guys in Columbia. sorry that I forgot mahers name. My bad. Now go back to your mommy and daddys basement!

eric martin

rex burkhead

hey joe, I have 9 beers behind me right now. Read the frickin first comment! I was having a brain fart! Sorry man as I was watching the game,I was also talking to guys in Afghanistan. I was also talking to guys in Columbia. sorry that I forgot mahers name. My bad. Now go back to your mommy and daddys basement!

Somehow I knew beer was in the equation Akita! Just giving you a hard time man. I cannot go to a basement since I now live in Seattle..

I'm going Burkhead. Martin was awesome, but for the most part the entire defense was stellar. Our offense was just pathetic and Burkhead basically put the load on his shoulders when we took over at our goaline.

TM's been great the last few games, but this is one to forget about. I don't think Beck should be catching so much flak, if TM makes a couple of better reads and a couple of better throws, this game is not nearly as close. And take those damn gloves away from him.