What will it take to beat Wisconsin?

ladyhawke

Borland for Wisky is out. Unsure about next week. I figure win or lose, they are in so rest him and get healthy.

They are keeping him out in hoping the week of extra rest helps his hamstring

Thx. Unsure what his injury was. If he is out next week, that would be great for us.

My thoughts exactly. Hands down was the best LB I saw this year. Mike Taylor is very good as well, Borland is the heart and soul of that defense

It's the start of the 4th quarter and it's a 1 point ball game. I think we can beat Wisconsin. I'm really not impressed. They're running out of gas. Our D will wear them down! They say they've gotten better but Penn State is giving them a game. We've beat both of them-Penn State just a few weeks ago. It will be a good ball game. Our guys just need to focus and play their game. GBR!

Penn State just scored! Wiscy 14 Penn State 21 (Oh my gosh! Penn State went for 2 and got it!)

So a lot of people are saying concussion for Abbrederis. If true that would be his second this fall.. This could be a huge loss for wiscy if true and keeps him out.

So a lot of people are saying concussion for Abbrederis. If true that would be his second this fall.. This could be a huge loss for wiscy if true and keeps him out.

Abbrederis is the only WR from Wiscy I worry about. So if he is out i think that hurts their passing game alot and if the run game can be contained it will be our game to lose. On a side note am I the only person who thinks Montee Ball iis overrated?

I don't think Ball is overrated at all.

I don't think Ball is overrated at all.

I just remember being at the Wiscy game last year and Ball getting a 20 yard gain or whatever and my friends and Wiscy fans talking about how Ball was destroying us and how many yards he had etc. and thinking "am I the only person that saw that hole? I mean yeah he ran for 20 yards but the first 18 were untouched." He's not a bad back I just feel like his line makes him look alot better than he is.