Pretty interesting that the Huskers' last two games of the year could be against

I think we beat UCLA the 2nd time around. I like our chances against OSU the best, tossup between UCLA & Stanford. I don't think we match up to Oregon all that well.

I bet the Rose bowl is shuddering about a possible Wisconsin's 8-5 non-rated representation. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some calls in this game.... I know that's a horrible thought....Of course they may not be keen on a UCLA vs Nebr rematch either. Guess we shall see.

Not looking like UCLA. Stanford is a very strong team, more like what Pelini expects. I do not see a chance against Oregon. Their QB is very mobile and their running backs are amazing, but one got hurt today I heard.

We still have to get by Wisconsin, and I do not think that is going to be very easy. They gave Ohio State a good game. A better game than we did for sure.

But that is why you play the game.

Heres the thing, id rather play oreagon. Just for the simple fact to say we either belong or dont belong in that game. If you want the ultimate respect and the best recrutes you need to play the best teams and show them what your made of. I say bring on oreagon.

I think i am worried about what we are made of on the speed thing...dont want to see Cameron Merideth chasing anyone from oregon....

Problem with Conference Champ Games - Pac12 - Stanford vs UCLA play tonight, Nov 24th. Next wkend, Stanford vs UCLA plays for Pac 12 title and trip to Rose Bowl. Thankfully this didn't happened in the BIG, but it could have. OSU vs Mich at end of year then 1 wk later, OSU vs Mich for BIG title game. I think that is nuts and horrible for the fans.

Assuming we beat Wisky next wk, I'd rather play UCLA than Stanford. Reason - Stanford's D is really good.