If we win turnover battle, we beat Wisc going away

Maxconvert

What was your prediction on Iowa. If you hit the 7 point area there I will agree.

You never have any idea what you are going to get with this team. But most likley a turnover riddled game. We have lost two starters and it affected us in the Iowa game I would think. It will be more evident in the Wisconsin game.

Did anyone else just hear Bill O'Brien say on live tv his seniors are "a bunch of f*ckers..."? Pretty sure he just crossed the words 'fighters' and 'focused' but he definitely said 'f*ckers'

I couldn't believe my ears. I had to replay it a few times. That should go well with PSU's troubles. I agree he meant to say fighters, but what was he thinking?

Oh and I think it will be close. Won't be surprised if Wisconsin wins. We need to start better.

I think it comes down to that. Otherwise our D is playing too well, and our offense is too talented to make this close. Call me crazy, but if we can cut it down to only 1 turnover or so and get more from Wisc, we win by 10-20 points Sat night

I would love your preditiction to be true. But that is a fantasy, I think even if we don't turn the ball over this is going to be a hard fought game. It is hard to beat someone twice in the same season, I expect a tight one. Hope we get it done.

Did anyone else just hear Bill O'Brien say on live tv his seniors are "a bunch of f*ckers..."? Pretty sure he just crossed the words 'fighters' and 'focused' but he definitely said 'f*ckers'

I couldn't believe my ears. I had to replay it a few times. That should go well with PSU's troubles. I agree he meant to say fighters, but what was he thinking?

Oh and I think it will be close. Won't be surprised if Wisconsin wins. We need to start better.

I think it comes down to that. Otherwise our D is playing too well, and our offense is too talented to make this close. Call me crazy, but if we can cut it down to only 1 turnover or so and get more from Wisc, we win by 10-20 points Sat night

I would love your preditiction to be true. But that is a fantasy, I think even if we don't turn the ball over this is going to be a hard fought game. It is hard to beat someone twice in the same season, I expect a tight one. Hope we get it done.

Yes I'm afraid it is a fantasy, because I've become so used to Martinez making at least two boneheaded turnovers in the first half. It's like the Husker O has to put themselves in a hole in order to get focused for the second half or something--it's not good for my health!

Haha that's kind of funny.

So if

So is it now kosher for Pelini to call the refs a bunch of f*ckers? :)