Nebraska walks Wisconsin

I don't see Wisconsin getting "walked" simply because our Defense is too good to let that happen. I do think we'll lose but it'll be close. I'm not one for moral victories but only one team has beat us by more than three and that was by a TD in overtime.

You guys do boast the 2nd best rush defense in the Big Ten.

How can anybody feel that we will smack down any team we play after this season of games. We have 2 linemen down and we proved we are weak against the run all season. Hello Wisconsin runs the ball with the best of them.

So agree. We also spot a team the first 2 1/2 quarters with an array of mistakes ... we will know if we can win this game within the last 3-5 minutes of the game ... no sooner.

We can't dismiss any team this year. We have to continue to focus one game at a time. This week it's Wisconsin. So what if we've played them and beaten them before, we STILL have to prepare for a tough game. Does anyone here really think that Wiscy is going to just lay down and let us beat the crap out of them? Of course not! They are going to come into this game mad because they lost to Penn State, mad because they lost to us...just plain MAD. Now that could play to our advantage (Texas-NU game! That game was so hyped up! Blah! Such bad memories!) Anyway, they could come in that way or they could come in just ready to play the best game of their careers. WE HAVE TO BE READY TO PLAY!!!! (I'm just hoping someone will step up to take care of Stein's position. I think Pelini at Center will be ok.) Here's hoping we see that Bo Pelini genius. We're going to need it.

Having said all of that, I think we win simply because Wiscy has a tendency to 'run out of gas' in the 4th quarter. We are the best at wearing teams down. I say we move the ball, eat lots of clock. SCORE (not just field goals although we all appreciate them!) and wear Wiscy down.

This is funny when you think about it. 9-2 talking about taking on Stanford an elite BCS team and we are terrified of a 7-5 team. Most of us feel it will be a dog fight, pretty much like every one other than minny. It says we know we are not as good as record says we are, but have had the luck to turn the corner when needed.

I think we get by Wisconsin, but Stein will be missed I am sure.

It is strange that both teams playing in the Rose Bowl will face another team they have already beaten or lost to. I have never heard of that before.

Take Bucky dead seriously, they will be there to beat our A$$ no question. Would bet the Rose Bowl is praying for a huge Nebraska win, due to TV revenue. I am praying for a win against a 7-5 team, so we do not have to face a real SEC team in the Outback. We stand a much better shot at Stanford than at Bama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina and LSU.

This is funny when you think about it. 9-2 talking about taking on Stanford an elite BCS team and we are terrified of a 7-5 team. Most of us feel it will be a dog fight, pretty much like every one other than minny. It says we know we are not as good as record says we are, but have had the luck to turn the corner when needed.

I think we get by Wisconsin, but Stein will be missed I am sure.

It is strange that both teams playing in the Rose Bowl will face another team they have already beaten or lost to. I have never heard of that before.

Take Bucky dead seriously, they will be there to beat our A$$ no question. Would bet the Rose Bowl is praying for a huge Nebraska win, due to TV revenue. I am praying for a win against a 7-5 team, so we do not have to face a real SEC team in the Outback. We stand a much better shot at Stanford than at Bama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina and LSU.

Wisconsin is a 20 points from being 12-0. we are 20 points from being 7-5, or even 6-6. Nooter Dame is playing for a National Championship. they are what, 10 points from being 7-5? 8-4? I could go on all day with this. The top 50, maybe even 75, is so competitive, that legitimately anyone could be anyone on any given day. Yes, we have to take this game seriously. Records dont even tell a fraction of a team's story these days. It's not about know we're not as good as we think we are, it's about knowing you have to show up and play good football game in game out or youre gonna get beat.

• Fire 1

I don't see Wisconsin getting "walked" simply because our Defense is too good to let that happen. I do think we'll lose but it'll be close. I'm not one for moral victories but only one team has beat us by more than three and that was by a TD in overtime.

I think/hope we'll win, but we haven't walked anyone. This will be another tough, close, hard-hitting, Big Ten, smash mouth football game.