Which is more attractive?

craigsker

Standford. I really don't get why people are so eager to play UCLA in the Rose Bowl. We already get a chance at redemption next year at home. I find zero appeal about playing them three times in a year. That happened with Washington and it was rather boring if you ask me. Of course this assumes we win the conference championship. If we lose next week (I personally don't think we will), then that opens up some other interesting match ups for the Huskers that will test them for sure.

I would have to say UCLA has the more attractive women. That's what we're talking about here, right?

They're all California gals, aren't they?

Yeah but you have to be extremely smart to get into Stanford. With UCLA, you get the hot-but-no-so-bright girls as well as smart ones.

Stanford. Marry for the money

I'd like to play Stanford for a couple reasons:

-- NU's first ever bowl game was the Rose Bowl in 1941 against Stanford. We lost 21-13. That's also the only time we've played Stanford in football.

-- It'd be our first time representing the B1G in the Tournament of Roses and our 2nd time playing Stanford, in yet another Rose Bowl game 72 years later.

It's up in the air for me.

On one side i want Stanford, because its not often that we go against them. Plus they took Todd Peat's brother from us.

On the other side, going back to Pasadena and right a wrong, but with much more on the line. We're not talking about a regular season game, we're talking about a BCS bowl game. Huge difference in terms of what that win would mean.

I keep hearing folks referring to Washington two years ago, when we beat them in the regular season and lost to them in the Holiday Bowl. Well, this year, we are in the same spot as Washington, we lost to UCLA in the regular season, soon we will have an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the bowl game.