Which is more attractive?

craigsker

Most of the fun for me in a Bowl game is seeing the Huskers play a team we haven't faced recently. I'm sure the players want to go up against different players too. Stanford will be a stout team for the Huskers. I think our offense can do some damage to their front seven and I hope by the fourth qtr our conditioning takes over. I recognize we need to take care of the Badgers first and Stanford has round 2 with UCLA. The extra month of practice will only help our younger players improve going into spring conditioning and practice.

I do not think conditioning will have any affect. Stanford shut down Oregon's high paced system. Stanford is the best team in the Pac12 as proven by winning the conference. They beat, UCLA, USC and Oregon. You want to play the best team possible, no matter the lumps we might take. Stanford is a pro style offense, and we do better with that type of QB.

Really do not think there will be a questions, I think Stanford will kill UCLA at home.

As to the hot campus girls, the Rose Bowl is many miles from the UCLA campus. But I would say most will not be disappointed with the scenery in Pasadena.

• Fire 1