NCAA Tourney

GM_Tood

Huskers got a #4 overall (overseeded IMO) seed and will be in the Omaha Regional. http://www.ncaa.com/...eyball-women/d1

#5 Oregon

Northern Colorado

Pepperdine

Dayton

Oklahoma

Arizona State

New Mexico State

#12 BYU

#13 Washington

Central Arkansas

Santa Clara

Hawai'i

Kansas St.

Northern Iowa

MD-Eastern Shore

#4 Nebraska

I guess I don't think they are overseeded, I am a little surprised they were seeded that high. I think the seed shows the respect that NU volleyball has in this country. This team is very talented but just hasn't put together a good run yet. Maybe they are going to put it together in the NCAAs

Due to increased attendance in the stands, the hosting preference is the Fri/Sat. We usually do Thursdays/Fridays because it doesn't matter for our attendance (we always sell out regardless) and to work around the football game on Sat when applicable so fans can watch both. The NCAA leaves it up to the first round hosts to decide their schedule based on attendance and school schedules.

Anyone catch the final match tonight? Huskers started off a little slow, likely due to nerves, then ripped UNI in three, 21, 16 and 21.

Trivia answer for a few years down the road: The player with the final kill in the history of the NU Coliseum was Gina "G Train" Mancuso. A rip down the line for the match-winning point.

Anyone catch the final match tonight? Huskers started off a little slow, likely due to nerves, then ripped UNI in three, 21, 16 and 21.

Trivia answer for a few years down the road: The player with the final kill in the history of the NU Coliseum was Gina "G Train" Mancuso. A rip down the line for the match-winning point.

Addendum to your trivia: G-Train recorded match-point kills in last two matches @ Coliseum.

Addendum to your trivia: G-Train recorded match-point kills in last two matches @ Coliseum.

I think the better trivia answer will be a middle blocker registered the last ace in the Coliseum

• 2 weeks later...