Suh vs. Te'o

Collin Klein deserves it more than Te'o but Manziel should win it even if he is a freshman because there really isn't anyone this year that has led a team as much as Manziel and Klein.

This is how I feel as well. Notre Dame would probably still be 12-0 without Te'o. RGIII last year is the first really deserving Heisman winner for the what the award is supposed to stand for in a while.

• Fire 1

I know this is going to sound strange after I started the thread. But, this entire award has turned into a joke. The description of the winner should be:

The best QB or RB from a major football program on a team that has one loss or less.

Is anyone trying to tell me that if Klein were surrounded by the talent that USC has, his team record wouldn't be better?

Why is it that only an offensive player can be the "most oustanding player in football"?

There are many players that have been passed up because they were on marginal teams. Why should that play into it?

If Troy Davis from ISU were on a major power team in 1995 with a dominating O line, can you imagine what his numbers would have looked like? It was a joke that he only finished 5th in the rankings.

FYI...I'm not saying Troy should have won it. But, the voting was a joke the entire way around that year.

heismanpundit has aTm's QB as a lock to win it as a freshman. Teo is the consensus runner-up. I don't think we'll be seeing a defensive player win this year.

I wouldn't say Teo is better than Suh.. think it has more to do with the field of Heisman potentials this year being weak.

Crazy hypothetical here, completely far-fetched ....

Who still playing this next weekend could make a case for Heisman candidate? How crazy of offensive performance would it have to be? What are we talking here, 700 yards passing and 8 TD for McCarron? 400 yards rushing for that Stanford RB? Fun to think of.

Marqise Lee is more deserving than Te'o.

From Minnesota? That's funny.

Wide receiver from USC. I think you're thinking of Marquise Gray. I would also agree that Lee deserves it more than Te'o.

South Carolina?

Sarcasm? In case not: http://espn.go.com/c...334/marqise-lee

Yes. Sarcasm. The Minnesota comment was seroius. I was really thinking about Grey from Minnesota. That was the humor in it all. I know who marquise Lee is now.

It's already been announced. Notre Dame's entire team has won the Hypesman. And the Championship. And the Super Bowl. And the Stanley Cup. And will force Obama to step down and will replace him as president. God will also have to step down. And the only TV channel that will be available from now until eternity is NBC, no matter how bad it is.

• Fire 1