Cross in my mind deserves it. I don't recall him fumbling but could be wrong. But the reason is he almost always and when I say almost I only remember once or twice where he doesn't, falls forward. I think he'll be a great for us and I predicted both Rex and Tmart to be great when they were recruited too. People actually said Rex's ceiling was low because he was as good as he'd get coming out of Texas and Martinez was said to only have a shot at db. Cross will do great things for this university, and here's hoping he can do great things tomorrow! So how's that, my man?

• Fire 1

Was hoping they might use him just to bruise some D-line dudes and wear them out early. I know it's apples to oranges but I watched that Zwinak kid from Penn State just bowling over these guys running right at them, not even really looking for holes or blocking (or so it appeared from my view point).

When Rex is 100% (which is being reported he is now), he can do exactly that 3 times then make the guy miss the next time. Best case for Cross is 4 carries and 4 td's!

I like Imani, I really do.

But I'd FAR rather see Abdullah, a healthy Rex, and way more Braylon than we've gotten so far over Cross. Those three all bring extra yardage potential that Cross simply lacks at this stage of his career.

But I love seeing him get the ball on 1st and goal from the 2. And he's a pup. Wait till he grows into that frame. Good.....lord.

More Braylon please.

This. I feel Ameer and Braylon give us the best shot to win this one with their speed. We need to rely on our combination of size and speed to win this one. Michael Wilbon (PTI) said we are an SEC transplant in the BIG and Bielema said we are the fastest team in the conference. Let's let the horses run.

Besides, it is our moral obligation to ensure a 5 loss team doesn't play in a BCS.