Hey There Cornhusker Nation

OK, I know Wiscy whipped us last night, but support your f'ing team.

I'm rooting for Nebraska. I would like to see them beat Georgia.

But I also must be realistic.

I agree with Malth, I get that some of you are playing the "realist" card, but there's a difference between being a realist and bad-mouthing the team. I, for one, think we have a better chance than a lot of people on here seem to think. I'm a realist, but I'm also a fan. GBR!!!! I will be rooting for you guys NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I know that there will be some people that will reply to me and say that they are fans too, but they are just being realistic because of what happened last night and I accept that. Some of those people will also be the first people to say "I told you so" if we take down Georgia.

I, for one, thought we would beat wisconsin. They rushed for 539 YARDS. Georgia has a better running game and a better D than wisconsin, they are going to make us look silly. I dont see how you could have any confidence after last night's game.

You gotta love a thread started by a guy who says he's worried that his team might lose, only to be met with a chorus of the other teams' fans saying, "Oh no, WE'RE going to lose!"

:D

It's a strange time to be a Husker.

Well, considering what went down last night, what would you expect?

Welcome to the board. I was at a Xmas party and it was not a fun site to see. I am going to support this team and Bo all the way. I can see us beating the dawgs but we have to play like we know how to play and I trust that Bo and the kids will bring their A game. U got three weeks to get it done boys bring home the win and that trophy baby!!!!! GBR!!!!!!!!!

OK, I know Wiscy whipped us last night, but support your f'ing team.

I'm rooting for Nebraska. I would like to see them beat Georgia.

But I also must be realistic.

I agree with Malth, I get that some of you are playing the "realist" card, but there's a difference between being a realist and bad-mouthing the team. I, for one, think we have a better chance than a lot of people on here seem to think. I'm a realist, but I'm also a fan. GBR!!!! I will be rooting for you guys NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I know that there will be some people that will reply to me and say that they are fans too, but they are just being realistic because of what happened last night and I accept that. Some of those people will also be the first people to say "I told you so" if we take down Georgia.

I, for one, thought we would beat wisconsin. They rushed for 539 YARDS. Georgia has a better running game and a better D than wisconsin, they are going to make us look silly. I dont see how you could have any confidence after last night's game.

I might be a glutton for punishment, but I will still have confidence and stand behind them and root them on!

Hey guys! Sorry about how that game turned out for you last night, but know that Georgia does have a tendency to be caught off-guard at times. Nothing is set in stone. Clemson got rocked by USCe last year 70+ to whatever and then this year, they only lose 27-17. There couldn't have been that big of a change in the teams from last year to this year. You just don't know what you're going to get sometimes.

That said, I would like to say I have mucho respect for the Nebraska program. Wish y'all had stayed in the Big 12. I still remember Tommie Frazier against Florida in 1995....SWEET. Best run I've ever seen in my life (well, some Herschel runs might have been better, but I'm partial.).

Best of luck folks! Lookin' forward to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn49eVEnfq8

you guys have a mobile QB... that makes for headaches for us...

Yeah, but most Husker fans just want to win....I'm one of them, but just giving up to a team just because you are from the SEC, I don't like it. I love my team and it will be a difficult battle to match your speed and edurance. Thanks for coming on the boar and bring your friends

Hey guys! Sorry about how that game turned out for you last night, but know that Georgia does have a tendency to be caught off-guard at times. Nothing is set in stone. Clemson got rocked by USCe last year 70+ to whatever and then this year, they only lose 27-17. There couldn't have been that big of a change in the teams from last year to this year. You just don't know what you're going to get sometimes.

That said, I would like to say I have mucho respect for the Nebraska program. Wish y'all had stayed in the Big 12. I still remember Tommie Frazier against Florida in 1995....SWEET. Best run I've ever seen in my life (well, some Herschel runs might have been better, but I'm partial.).

Best of luck folks! Lookin' forward to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn49eVEnfq8

Welcome! Like some have said, it will get a little better here in a few days. Please enjoy your time at "My Little Pony Station" It's cuddly fun for girls aged 10-12... eyeswear2allthatsholy

Hello Dawg fans. Like most here, a big time Husker fan. But I was born in Albany GA and I have family in Americus GA. Was pretty much raised here in Omaha Nebraska though. I've always considered GA as my second favorite team and have always rooted for you. I hope that this is a good game.

BTW......could any of you get in someone's ear down there and tell them to open a Sonny's BBQ and/or Krystal in Omaha NE???

Thanks.

I have not given up prematurely just because it is an SEC team. Far from it.

I hope we compete. If we do, it will be interesting.

Last night, we saw a failure in nearly every phase of the game, on offense and defense. The MVP award on our team should have gone to who . . . Maher? For at least trying to get us into better position via punts?

It was ugly. I truly hope we do better, and at least are in the game in the second half. I think a win is unlikely, but will hope.

If we are crushed, it could take the wind out of our sails headed into next year, which would be tragic. We are really loaded on all sides, for a special year. As long as we can be more disciplined and play better on an individual basis. If UGA humiliates us, it could mean a very rough start and mindset coming into next season.