Ready to play you guys

Your QB could see that the receiver was covered. If anything, he should have thrown the ball away.

The receiver was covered, but that never stopped him from bringing down the ball before. The pass was tipped, great defensive play by Alabama. UGA did everything they were supposed to do, and an Alabama Defensive Lineman got his hand on the ball.

Instead of talking about whether the ball should have been spiked, how about Morgan not missing his field goal in the first half... how about not letting Alabama run Lacy right straight up the gut for 200 yards in the 3rd quarter, how about not having to punt with 2 minutes left and wasting time outs with a great defensive stop.

UGA fans aren't making excuses, but when you or anyone else wants to start talking about how this or that could have gone this way or that way, you can take that back to the corn field circle jerk. Maybe we should talk about your conference championship game.

You bucktoothed corn cobs.

And I just sent you a nice PM.

All of that garbage you just spewed doesn't make a freaking hill of beans. It came down to the last 10 seconds, your team got to that point, game in hand and choked. It's pretty simple. It sits with your QB, he f'ing blew it. Period.

I'm not 100% sure, but when I originally watched the play it looked like Georgia's QB was intending to throw the fade to the corner of the endzone. The ball ended up being tipped and unfortunately, for Georgia, the 5 yard out was not their friend.

we spike it and we get two shots, we throw the fade and we get three. I find it rather curious that a fan of a team that has been irrelevant in college football for over twenty years can second guess a coach that has won more games in the last five years than ND has in the last ten...and we have been bad in the last five years. As I recall, Notre Dame has one LB, and a near loss to .....Pitt!?! Only a head case kicker from outback Pennsyvania kept the Irish from being irrelevant once again, and playing inthe Music City bowl against Louisiania Tech, or Louisiania Monroe( who would probably beat you like they did Auburn) Notre Dame is a "usta be" and never will be again. I am quite sure the rest of the country will thoroughly enjoy watching Bamas offensive line doi their best impression of a D-9 caterpillar on the gold helmeted front seven...oh yeah, it is comin, and there is nothing you can do about it. Lacy and yeldon will finish that game with a buck twenty five each, and the Bama D wil lhave their way with ....what is that LITTLE running backs name anyway???

Oh and by the way...I remember the last time ND played an SEC team for a NC......17-10 Dawgs.

even Hitler can't but be a little upset that the SEC is in yet another SEC championship, and the best competition the NCAA could come up with is freakin Notre Dame...

Oh an Nebraska, thanks for being such gracious hosts to us Dawg fans here....but we are still gonna whip y'alls azz.

Oh an Nebraska, thanks for being such gracious hosts to us Dawg fans here....but we are still gonna whip y'alls azz.

And thanks for joining! Always glad to hear from fb fans with a different perspective. And we know you folks in Athens love your Hairy Dogs . . .

1336757641485062.jpg

I see you have 30 committed recruits for 2013, per Rivals. And A&M fitting into your sleazy little cabal nicely with 33 of their own. Don't forget your "SEC" chant when your weasel comrades win by way of your patented grease bag maneuverings. Do you all really think you're just that much better? Or do you all acknowledge the blatant disregard for operating with integrity, and just feel no shame over it?

Seriously never thought I wouldn't LOVE college football season. At this point, I almost think we're idiots if we're still following the rules.

I see you have 30 committed recruits for 2013, per Rivals. And A&M fitting into your sleazy little cabal nicely with 33 of their own. Don't forget your "SEC" chant when your weasel comrades win by way of your patented grease bag maneuverings. Do you all really think you're just that much better? Or do you all acknowledge the blatant disregard for operating with integrity, and just feel no shame over it?

Seriously never thought I wouldn't LOVE college football season. At this point, I almost think we're idiots if we're still following the rules.

IIRC, there was a recent study done showing recruit classes from 2000-2010 as it relates to the number of back-to-back classes with more than 28 recruits. The SEC had 54. The Big 10 had 18. So yea, folks who say it doesn't help to over recruit are crazy. It is easy to get great recruit classes when you are over signing by 8-10 kids and then pull for lack of performing.

Look at NU this year. 20+ OL schollies and we started 3 walk-ons. The SEC, those 20+ would probably now be about 8-10. Those freed up would be used for others. same with our DL. IIRC we have 11 DT's on schollie, but we had to move Cam to there against Wisky as we had no one else. Again, in the SEC, half these guys would be gone.

SEC plays by a different set of rules and it shows. If we recruited (over signed) by 8-10 guys a class, we could build depth as guys who don;t pan out are canned and other guys are kept. I do not agree with this. I think once offered, they stay on schollie until the leave, quit or are let go (kicked off). Until something is truly done, the "supremacy" (ie cheating) of the SEC will remain.

This is probably the best opportunity that Nebraska can have......National TV over the Holidays and play a SEC team! We LOSE we probably have played the best team in the Nation. We Win....we probably have played the best team in the nation! I say probably because they have a couple losses to thier own conference. Nebraska has an opportunity to showcase whether it belongs to get to the next step. I personally wanted Alabama but they prevailed in the SEC champ game so getting The Georgia Bulldogs is pretty exciting!!!

IIRC, there was a recent study done showing recruit classes from 2000-2010 as it relates to the number of back-to-back classes with more than 28 recruits. The SEC had 54. The Big 10 had 18. So yea, folks who say it doesn't help to over recruit are crazy. It is easy to get great recruit classes when you are over signing by 8-10 kids and then pull for lack of performing.

Look at NU this year. 20+ OL schollies and we started 3 walk-ons. The SEC, those 20+ would probably now be about 8-10. Those freed up would be used for others. same with our DL. IIRC we have 11 DT's on schollie, but we had to move Cam to there against Wisky as we had no one else. Again, in the SEC, half these guys would be gone.

SEC plays by a different set of rules and it shows. If we recruited (over signed) by 8-10 guys a class, we could build depth as guys who don;t pan out are canned and other guys are kept. I do not agree with this. I think once offered, they stay on schollie until the leave, quit or are let go (kicked off). Until something is truly done, the "supremacy" (ie cheating) of the SEC will remain.

Yep. It's simplistic enough for a grade school math student to understand. Breach the established, agreed upon numeric limits and you immediately see massive gains in success percentages. What does that mean?

It means if Curt Dukes or Harrison Beck or Bubba Starling or Carl Crawford don't end up working our for you, the extra guy who you weren't supposed to be allowed to bring in may turn out to be Colin Klein or Drew Brees.

And they pay those kids. Auburn flat bought their NC. And I'd wager enough money that I could afford to lose were my intuition wrong that Tevin Mitchell's mom got basically a no-show job, after which the kid committed to Arkansas.

I am honest to god starting to feel apathy towards something I've adored my whole life. Because it's turning into a f'ing joke. The SEC is John Calipari. As CBB became a seedy underworld of AAU herders and all sorts of other murky, shady dealings, football has began to go the same way. And the reason is because no one in the national media seems to give one flying f#*k about the fact that SEC performance levels over the last 7 years are akin to one man winning the lottery 7 years straight during which millions played. The math doesn't work. It's not an anomaly. There is a reason for SEC dominance. It is called loading the dice, corking the bat, or any other similar term you may prefer. Sickening.

• Fire 1