DT Khairi Clark

Nexus

Teams that are in the running behind Miami are Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Nebraska, Notre Dame and South Carolina in no particular order.

I'm glad to see Arkansas, Wisconsin, Auburn, Florida State, Ole Miss, Michigan, and UCLA not mentioned.

Claims to be focused on 6:

Miami

Florida

Clemson

Georgia

Notre Dame

Nebraska

So he pruned his list from 7 to 6 (dropping South Carolina)? Still looking for a visit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been to Miami five times (grew up a Miami fan and family has season tickets), visited Florida last month, and has plans to visit Norte Dame, Nebraska, Georgia, and Clemson this summer (or maybe during the season). He has Miami as the leader for a while, and after visit to UF, he put Gators up with Miami.

Heard in a recent interview that he likes Miami (besides being a life-long fan) because of their lack of d-linemen, and he realizes that if he goes there and works hard he can see some early playing time. This is a great attitude. I really like this kid's character. He wants early playing time, but he does not feel entitled. He is willing to do the work and will reap the benefits as a result. He is someone you want.

Cannot wait to see him visit (and hopefully commit on NSD) N.

• 1 month later...

It is imperitive we get him on campus this summer and again for a gameday this fall. He needs to see our faciltiies, academic support, coaches authenticity, team brotherhood, and fan support. He'll need two different kinds of trips to see all this. One small group or individual visit in the summer to see facilities, academic support, coaches... and one visit for a gameday to see fan support and team brotherhood.

This isn't really new information, but Scout is confirming Nebraska is in Clark's top 7. Yes, please!

http://sports.omaha....t/#.UbFYEba9LCQ

If we could get this guy. I wouldn't care what Lamin does.

Really!? Could you imagine if we got Abu Lamin, Khairi Clark, Thomas Holley, and Peyton Newell? That would be sweet!

Don't lose any sleep over that wishful thinking

Hey, I'll take 2 and be happy.