Husker fans....FYI, Mark Richt will NOT...

S1C EM

...run up the score. So, y'all have a shot no matter what anyone says. I like CMR a lot, but he's known for not putting away teams the way he should. Wouldn't be surprised to see your guys come out jacked up and take advantage of some early vanilla play-calling. We shall see.

BTW, how do I get into this Brony Pony Posse?!?! chuckleshuffle

• Fire 1

...run up the score. So, y'all have a shot no matter what anyone says. I like CMR a lot, but he's known for not putting away teams the way he should. Wouldn't be surprised to see your guys come out jacked up and take advantage of some early vanilla play-calling. We shall see.

This would be the first time all year this has happened in a game that mattered. I wouldn't bet on it.

in the BS forum, ill bump it for all you Georgia fans, Landlord is a boss with the sigs, and i'm sure you all can make a valid statement why you are cool enough to join, read the rules and follow them and you will get a sweet sig!! like mine below.

Apparently our modus operandi this season has been to spot opponents a double digit lead then we frantically scramble for a come from behind win. I've heard Bo and Co are going to spot you guys 21pts in the first quarter.

...run up the score. So, y'all have a shot no matter what anyone says.

If you watched the Big Ten CCG, it's not like the Badgers were doing anything magical to "run up the score" on us. They just lined up and ran pretty simple plays.

It's easy to run up the score on an opponent when they don't work hard to win. Maybe you guys won't try to run up the score, but if the same defense shows up at the Cap One Bowl, there's almost no chance you don't score 40 points.

We're going to ban you for this post. :ahhhhhhhh

;)

The sad part is; Wisconsin didn't even have to run up the score to get 70. It's not ridiculous to to think they could have scored 84 had they really tried. That's the pace they were on until they started to pump the breaks.

The sad part is; Wisconsin didn't even have to run up the score to get 70. It's not ridiculous to to think they could have scored 84 had they really tried. That's the pace they were on until they started to pump the breaks.

By pumping the breaks I assume you mean leave their starters in until more than halfway through the 4th. Continuing to run plays that they knew would gash us for big yardage.

Wiscy ran up the score, plain and simple and I hope the next time we play we lay 100 down on them.

They threw like, what, 8 passes in that game? You can't accuse them of running up the score when they run it up the middle with the occasional run to the outside.

What were they supposed to do, start taking a knee in the 3rd quarter? Throw incomplete passes on purpose?

I don't know... Do what we did for 20 years and put in backups in the second half instead of playing your starters for essentially the whole game.