Bielema to Arkansas

huskerfan92

better Fire Hoke now and promote Greg Mattison before wisconsin poaches him. we all know hes the brains behind the operation

If nothing else maybe it's time to start spending the future additional revenue from adding Rutgers and MD if necessary. Apparently Bielema had multiple offers to consider.

Surprise move.. He must see tOSU dominating his side of the conference..

Turdue just fired their coach

Wisky just lost their coach

PSU is going to be a mess for at least 6 years

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

While I don't disagree Ohio State will be strong favorites, Wisconsin won't fall off that hard after they get Chryst back.

He has a 18million dollar buyout. hes not going anywhere.

"This time around, they went with the candidate who was so committed to getting the job he volunteered to put a hefty buyout clause in the contract to assure athletic director Steve Pederson he was in it for the long haul."

http://www.wfmj.com/...ttype=printable

http://mbd.scout.com...&t=10935288&p=1

Wait, so Chryst has to cough up $18M to take another job? That's crazy, I never heard of that.

better Fire Hoke now and promote Greg Mattison before wisconsin poaches him. we all know hes the brains behind the operation

If nothing else maybe it's time to start spending the future additional revenue from adding Rutgers and MD if necessary. Apparently Bielema had multiple offers to consider.

If Mattison leaves (which he a prime for a HC job) Michigan will fall right off the map. There will be no stud Defense to bailout out this pathetic AL Borges run offense.

If Mattison leaves (which he a prime for a HC job) Michigan will fall right off the map. There will be no stud Defense to bailout out this pathetic AL Borges run offense.

Isn't Mattison kind of old? I would of thought if he was HC material or had the desire to be one, he would already be one.

Bret reminds me of a cross between Curly Howard from the Stooges and Butt-head.

Will be glad to see him gone, aside from his goofy looks, something about him just rubbed me wrong.

It would be nice to see him get his arse handed to him eternally in the SEC. But that conflicts me now....my daughter lives in Arky and they've become my defacto cheering interest in the SEC over the past few years. Guess I can cheer for them and be privately tickled when they lose.

Here in Madison, many of us have been hoping for something like this for a while! He doesn't do well in close games, tightens up and gets too conservative. Now I know why we used so many new alignments on Saturday night; Alvarez must have known and let the OC make the play calls. It will be interesting to see who we bring in. (I'm sure a lot of you hope it's Bo! ;-)

Good luck to the Huskers in the Capital One. Your team is a hell of a lot better than the score on Saturday and I'm sure most Badger fans will be pulling for you. I'm looking forward to the next contest between the Badgers and the Huskers. (whenever that will be.) I've been to all three and it is already a great rivalry. You have classy fans in general, and I for one am hoping like hell they realign us and put us in with you and Iowa.

You can bring back some one who has Wisconsin roots, coached at the finest institutions and is a legend in his own time.

I give you

the one

the only

Kevin Cosgrove

Apparently nobody knew this was coming and took everyone by suprise. Makes me paranoid about which B1G coach the SEC will steal next :ahhhhhhhh

Urban Meyer is my guess.

I think NU is safe from getting raided for about 70 different reasons. I doubt Urban would go back to SEC. He's in his home state, getting paid well and really doesn't have much competition.

Bret reminds me of a cross between Curly Howard from the Stooges and Butt-head.

Will be glad to see him gone, aside from his goofy looks, something about him just rubbed me wrong.

It would be nice to see him get his arse handed to him eternally in the SEC. But that conflicts me now....my daughter lives in Arky and they've become my defacto cheering interest in the SEC over the past few years. Guess I can cheer for them and be privately tickled when they lose.

beliema.jpg

• Fire 2

Good bye douche. I can finally call him that because that's what he is. I had to deny and minimize it for much of the last decade and now that his douchieness has rebounded on UW I can fully admit it.

It will be interesting to see who Barry hires. I'd really want Doeren but it won't happen. Chryst would be ok, I used to get really frustrated with his Offenses but they were far better than Canada's. If we could I'd like to get Pat Fizgerald though I doubt he'd leave NU.

Oh, and ef Cosgrove.

• Fire 2

Surprise move.. He must see tOSU dominating his side of the conference..

Turdue just fired their coach

Wisky just lost their coach

PSU is going to be a mess for at least 6 years

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

While I don't disagree Ohio State will be strong favorites, Wisconsin won't fall off that hard after they get Chryst back.

He has a 18million dollar buyout. hes not going anywhere.

"This time around, they went with the candidate who was so committed to getting the job he volunteered to put a hefty buyout clause in the contract to assure athletic director Steve Pederson he was in it for the long haul."

http://www.wfmj.com/...ttype=printable

http://mbd.scout.com...&t=10935288&p=1

Graham's graceless departure - he resigned when the Panthers wouldn't allow him to talk to the Sun Devils and notified players he was leaving via forwarded text message - was an embarrassing turn for a program that thought it had seen it all over the last year.

Boy ol Pedey can pick em can't he?