Anyone headed to Orlando?

And the reason to go would be...................................?

If you live in Nebraska you most likely will be SAD :(

Symptoms of SAD may consist of difficulty waking up in the morning, morning sickness, tendency to oversleep and over eat, especially a craving for carbohydrates, which leads to weight gain. Other symptoms include a lack of energy, difficulty concentrating on or completing tasks, and withdrawal from friends, family, and social activities and decreased sex drive.

Orlando is the cure.

Or I guess this helps:

250px-Light-box-therapy.jpg

---

Oh..and I'll be there!

GBR!

Wait.

Maybe they didn't lose the Big 10 Championship Game.

It was a dream.

Like the one where you're in class and you look down to see you're not wearing pants.

So I'm gonna wake up right now and book a flight to Pasadena, then grab an extra Rose Bowl ticket for my girlfriend, Jessica Alba, who interestingly enough isn't wearing pants either.

Yep, I'll be there.

Richt and Pelini were there this morning for photo ops.

320655_10151305538092621_523164254_n.jpg

It's just because Bo was in the area after his trip to Tenn. :lol:

You notice he isn't wearing any Nebraska stuff!? I kid, I kid, everyone made a huge deal about that with Callahan at one point................take it easy on me! :lol:

was with a big georgia fan today from Atl. he said nebrask had only bought 3,000 of their allocation of 15,000, if that true, thats mizzou kinda travel numbers.

That would be dumb, cause no recruit would want to come here with support like that! We are better than that and people will still show up. I don't think we'll win, but we have nothing to lose that's for sure.

Good i hope very few husker fans show up, preferably none. It would be a warning sign that we don't tolerate blow outs every year and that he needs to fix his team asap.

Brilliant!

Oh wait. :facepalm:

Bo is heading down the Callahan path. next thing you know he's not even winning 9-10 games a year anymore.

Good i hope very few husker fans show up, preferably none. It would be a warning sign that we don't tolerate blow outs every year and that he needs to fix his team asap.

Brilliant!

Oh wait. :facepalm:

Bo is heading down the Callahan path. next thing you know he's not even winning 9-10 games a year anymore.

I don't see that happening. Bo shouldn't have any problem winning 9 games a year.

No, I'm not going.

was with a big georgia fan today from Atl. he said nebrask had only bought 3,000 of their allocation of 15,000, if that true, thats mizzou kinda travel numbers.

That would be dumb, cause no recruit would want to come here with support like that! We are better than that and people will still show up. I don't think we'll win, but we have nothing to lose that's for sure.

Because we've been traveling like gangbusters for the last couple decades and look at all the five stars we've been raking in.

Nope.

Maybe Husker fans know what I know...

..that better tickets will be available for less the day before the game than what you can get through the university.

At least that's how it played out last year...

I'm waiting for last minute deals cause I'm a thrifty son-of-a-gun. (read cheap ass)