WR Jeff Badet [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

TonyStalloni

Jeff Badet@jbadet_4

@DW_SHOWTIME4 I would've went to Nebraska with you but they were acting stupid. Slide to Auburn lol

What is this supposed to mean?

So, his final choices are Kentucky, Wake Forest and Iowa State? What happened to Auburn and playing with Dominic?

That was never a possibility. He mentioned he would come to Nebraska (if we had offered him). Perhaps you are thinking of Tony Stevens, Walker's teammate who is committed to Auburn

Just going off this tweet. He did take an OV with DW, that's what started all the talk. Am I wrong?

If we were hurting for depth at WR then I would say go for him, but considering we are loaded there we don't need him. And now we especially don't want him after his comments about us.

I still think he might jump at an offer from us. He was just a little butt-hurt about not receiving a scholarship offer.

• Fire 1

If we were hurting for depth at WR then I would say go for him, but considering we are loaded there we don't need him. And now we especially don't want him after his comments about us.

I still think he might jump at an offer from us. He was just a little butt-hurt about not receiving a scholarship offer.

+1

Would be ironic if Walker bolts then we offer Badet and he commits.

Would be ironic if Walker bolts then we offer Badet and he commits.

Don't know for sure, but I'm guessing we probably were straight up with him and told him that we wouldn't offer him no matter what happens, and that he should try and get a scholly offer from other places so he can be assured a spot somewhere.

As I said, I don't have any inside to this, but if I had to guess this is probably what happened. We wanted to be straight up with him and actually help him knowing he could move on and look for a scholly somewhere else. Instead he gets bitter over it instead of being thankful we aren't like a lot of teams that BS them and in the end they never offer and the kid is really stuck trying to find a spot after NLOI day.

Anybody think we should've gone after this guy? We didn't get Walker, and we won't get Clark, so our WR recruiting is going a lot worse than our staff apparently thought it would.

Maybe now after whats happened, but b/c of his tweets i would pass. Kids need to learn what they put out on social media has consequences.

Anybody think we should've gone after this guy? We didn't get Walker, and we won't get Clark, so our WR recruiting is going a lot worse than our staff apparently thought it would.

Maybe now after whats happened, but b/c of his tweets i would pass. Kids need to learn what they put out on social media has consequences.

Yeah, I'd say if Nebraska was planning on offering him a scholarship, he talked his way out of it.

I'm not saying losing Walker and Clark is gonna break us by any means, but it would be nice to have one more WR out of this class.