Terry Joseph....Alabama

The fact that Bo is a mediocre recruiter doesn't make me unhappy. It's just reality, and not everyone is going to relentlessly make excuses for him.

What excuse am I making and prove what you are claiming about him being mediocre. You can't at. Because it isn't true.

Just one example,

Had Marrow stayed, I would say that Sandland would have been ours. Being close to home and playing a ton of games close to mom who has been in bad health since his senior year of HS won out with Russell. Coach Joseph made one hell of an effort to get Hooks here. Absolutely amazing effort. Again, location won out.

Not that those things aren't true. But you can't just keep making excuses like this and claim we're doing a great job recruiting.

I mean you can, but not everyone is going to agree with it. And that's okay. Seriously, not everyone has to think Bo is a great recruiter. And if he is, like you say he is, those top ten classes should start rolling in any time now. Then it will no longer be a topic for discussion.

• Fire 1
Pelini is probably secretly a good recruiter. He just doesn't like to show off.

Adam Taylor's day yesterday kinda makes this post look very stupid.

The fact that Pelini has yet to put together a top tier recruiting class validates it.

And your comment being very stupid makes it look very stupid.

What coach since TO's retirement has put together a legitimate top tier class at Nebraska?...

Didn't Bill have a top 10 class one year. 2006?

Key word legitimate.

Just one example,
Had Marrow stayed, I would say that Sandland would have been ours. Being close to home and playing a ton of games close to mom who has been in bad health since his senior year of HS won out with Russell. Coach Joseph made one hell of an effort to get Hooks here. Absolutely amazing effort. Again, location won out.

Not that those things aren't true. But you can't just keep making excuses like this and claim we're doing a great job recruiting.

I mean you can, but not everyone is going to agree with it. And that's okay. Seriously, not everyone has to think Bo is a great recruiter. And if he is, like you say he is, those top ten classes should start rolling in any time now. Then it will no longer be a topic for discussion.

You dodged the question up top Dude. Are you unhappy with the current list of commits? If so, what domt you like about the certain players? If you aren't unhappy with the 2011 class, what makes you happy with it? Answer these questions with an objective opinion please.

Just one example,

You dodged the question up top Dude. Are you unhappy with the current list of commits? If so, what domt you like about the certain players? If you aren't unhappy with the 2011 class, what makes you happy with it? Answer these questions with an objective opinion please.

I'm equipped with more emotions than "happy" and "unhappy", and Nebraska's recruiting class doesn't elicit much of an emotional response at all.

Stop asking stupid questions please.

• Fire 1
Just one example,

I'm equipped with more emotions than "happy" and "unhappy", and Nebraska's recruiting class doesn't elicit much of an emotional response at all.

Stop asking stupid questions please.

I don't believe I've asked a stupid question. I've gotten answers that drop my IQ though and have further proven how stupid people can be, but I haven't asked a stupid question. It was you who hasn't gotten it Dude. You say that 2005 was a top tier recruiting class yet fail to see my point that basically less than 1/3 of those kids helped the program on the field. You didn't even pick up on my hint that not a single player in that "top tier" class you mentioned won more than ten games in one year. Which if I recall, we are at ten wins currently and a chance to win 11. You have ignored my previous comments on the 08 and 09 class completely as my thoughts on those two classes are well documented. You don't follow recruiting, and that's okay. You don't have to. But if you don't follow recruiting, because I know you don't, don't talk like you know anything. Because you don't. At no point this year, as I have re-watched every game because I have a ton of down time on Sundays, we're we 100% out talented. We're there teams that had players we could use on our team? Absolutely! But nobody this year lined up across from us and beat us on talent alone. Michael Wilbone from PTI said at the Northwestern game that you only find combinations of speed and size like NU has in the SEC.

Speaking to someone I know on the team, and he is embarrassed by our fan base's behavior.

I'm done discussing this with you.

• Fire 3

I don't believe I've asked a stupid question. I've gotten answers that drop my IQ though and have further proven how stupid people can be, but I haven't asked a stupid question. It was you who hasn't gotten it Dude. You say that 2005 was a top tier recruiting class yet fail to see my point that basically less than 1/3 of those kids helped the program on the field. You didn't even pick up on my hint that not a single player in that "top tier" class you mentioned won more than ten games in one year. Which if I recall, we are at ten wins currently and a chance to win 11. You have ignored my previous comments on the 08 and 09 class completely as my thoughts on those two classes are well documented.

I already addressed that.

You don't follow recruiting, and that's okay. You don't have to. But if you don't follow recruiting, because I know you don't, don't talk like you know anything. Because you don't. At no point this year, as I have re-watched every game because I have a ton of down time on Sundays, we're we 100% out talented. We're there teams that had players we could use on our team? Absolutely! But nobody this year lined up across from us and beat us on talent alone. Michael Wilbone from PTI said at the Northwestern game that you only find combinations of speed and size like NU has in the SEC.

I follow recruiting, I just don't feel the need to belittle people who disagree with me. Pretty soon we'll find out how accurate Wilbone's comment was.

Speaking to someone I know on the team, and he is embarrassed by our fan base's behavior.

Tell him The Dude said he can cry me a river.

Fair enough. Good day, and Merry Christmas.

I don't believe I've asked a stupid question. I've gotten answers that drop my IQ though and have further proven how stupid people can be, but I haven't asked a stupid question. It was you who hasn't gotten it Dude. You say that 2005 was a top tier recruiting class yet fail to see my point that basically less than 1/3 of those kids helped the program on the field. You didn't even pick up on my hint that not a single player in that "top tier" class you mentioned won more than ten games in one year. Which if I recall, we are at ten wins currently and a chance to win 11. You have ignored my previous comments on the 08 and 09 class completely as my thoughts on those two classes are well documented.

I already addressed that.

You don't follow recruiting, and that's okay. You don't have to. But if you don't follow recruiting, because I know you don't, don't talk like you know anything. Because you don't. At no point this year, as I have re-watched every game because I have a ton of down time on Sundays, we're we 100% out talented. We're there teams that had players we could use on our team? Absolutely! But nobody this year lined up across from us and beat us on talent alone. Michael Wilbone from PTI said at the Northwestern game that you only find combinations of speed and size like NU has in the SEC.

I follow recruiting, I just don't feel the need to belittle people who disagree with me. Pretty soon we'll find out how accurate Wilbone's comment was.

Tell him The Dude said he can cry me a river.

Fair enough. Good day, and Merry Christmas.

Pot meet kettle.

I'll let Kenny Bell know how you feel.

Inappropriate picture EZE. Wrong time of year, wrong circumstances, actually never correct. Please remove it. A week or so ago silver posted some about children getting shot, weird how that turned out.

Keep it civil, which you have, but the horrid picture is not needed.

Thank You

Inappropriate picture EZE. Wrong time of year, wrong circumstances, actually never correct. Please remove it. A week or so ago silver posted some about children getting shot, weird how that turned out.

Keep it civil, which you have, but the horrid picture is not needed.

Thank You

Are you saying that Silver posting something referring to shooting children had something to do with what happened? That is beyond ridiculous. Your basically implying that someone will shoot themselves as a result of him posting a picture that already exsists. Who are you to judge what time of year, or circumstance a picture can or can not be posted. If your offended by it, dont look at it.