WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

As a true WR, I understand not wanting to come to Nebraska unless they have a traditional QB... But as a speedy, shifty guy, Nebraska is a great place for you. Bell/Turner are perfect for this offense and Clark would fit in nicely.

Always hard when you have the Scum of the college coaching ranks recruiting this kid and probably telling him everything he wants to hear.

I for one respect Bo being honest with recruits. If you earn PT, you will get it.

Ohio State picked up juco WR Corey Smith today, and now they only have 1-2 spots left. Hopefully one of them isn't for Clark.

Miles 11W‏@Miles11W

JuCo WR Corey Smith has NOT committed to Ohio State. @BillBankGreene said the Buckeyes were in good shape, but it's not a done deal.

@Miller_Dave: Corey Smith, a 2013 4-star JUCO WR who was committed to Miss State, has flipped to Ohio State.

Taking my Husker red glasses off ... I still believe that where this offense is going ... the best fit for him in :bigredn:. I fully realize that doesn't matter ... but I'd stack where this offense is going against Florida or OSU anyday. I feel very confident in that statement. I actually like the offense better after TM leaves ... and I'm not ditchin' on TM either.