WR Quincy Adeboyejo [Ole Miss Commit]

Quincy is a great kid. One of the things that struck me most is his commitment to himself and his team. He took personal responsibility for his teams loss during the state playoffs this year, even though he still had a great game. I think he could fit in really well at Nebraska and really compete and contribute.

Tech probably is the big challenge right now, especially with Kliff Kingsbury taking over as HC.

I would disagree on the staff. He just doesn't have the connections to get a deep staff. He came after our LB coach 3 different times because he had no other options before finally upping enough for a 3 year contract and $400,000+ pay. The first 2 times he turned them down. He literally had no other options. It's the biggest thing that could hold him back.

I would disagree on the staff. He just doesn't have the connections to get a deep staff. He came after our LB coach 3 different times because he had no other options before finally upping enough for a 3 year contract and $400,000+ pay. The first 2 times he turned them down. He literally had no other options. It's the biggest thing that could hold him back.

Thats too bad. I think Cosgrove is seeking a job again.

Interesting tweet.

Quincy Adeboyejo @QuincyA18

My parents would rather me play in an All Star game that lasts one weekend then for me to find the best College for me for the next 4 years

I saw this tweet as well but didn't fully understand it. The way I possibly took it as if he went back home told his parents he wanted to go to NU, but they want him to stay closer to home??? Anyone else with any other interpretations?

Interesting tweet.

My parents would rather me play in an All Star game that lasts one weekend then for me to find the best College for me for the next 4 years

I saw this tweet as well but didn't fully understand it. The way I possibly took it as if he went back home told his parents he wanted to go to NU, but they want him to stay closer to home??? Anyone else with any other interpretations?

Took it as he must have some sort of all-star game coming up some weekend and his parents want him to play in it instead of taking visits to colleges to try and gauge where he wants to go to school.

• Fire 1

Interesting tweet.

Took it as he must have some sort of all-star game coming up some weekend and his parents want him to play in it instead of taking visits to colleges to try and gauge where he wants to go to school.

That's the way I took it.