WR Quincy Adeboyejo [Ole Miss Commit]

Interesting tweet.

Quincy Adeboyejo @QuincyA18

My parents would rather me play in an All Star game that lasts one weekend then for me to find the best College for me for the next 4 years

I saw this tweet as well but didn't fully understand it. The way I possibly took it as if he went back home told his parents he wanted to go to NU, but they want him to stay closer to home??? Anyone else with any other interpretations?

Took it as he must have some sort of all-star game coming up some weekend and his parents want him to play in it instead of taking visits to colleges to try and gauge where he wants to go to school.

Ah yes, I forgot he was playing in the International Bowl this weekend. It all makes sense and that is most certainly the correct interpretation. Thanks!

Yeah Tech is his leader, and will probably end up getting him. Great hire in Kingsbury, not only a great young coach put he will put together a staff of great recruiters too.

Not so sure about the staff part.

Minus Barney, I would say that our staff as a whole have come into their own as recruiters. Barney does a fine job with the local kids and the walk-ons. We had one hell of a walk-on class this past year.

But who would you say isn't the best recruiter????

Yeah Tech is his leader, and will probably end up getting him. Great hire in Kingsbury, not only a great young coach put he will put together a staff of great recruiters too.

Not so sure about the staff part.

Minus Barney, I would say that our staff as a whole have come into their own as recruiters. Barney does a fine job with the local kids and the walk-ons. We had one hell of a walk-on class this past year.

But who would you say isn't the best recruiter????

Think he was talking about the staff Kingsbury is putting together at Texas Tech.

LOL, Quincy went from unranked according to Rivals to #24 in the class the moment he left A&M and picked up a Texas offer.

Oh, Fat Ketch, you arbitrary and biased fatty.

Don't sweat it. Rivals is about as crooked as they come. For a cash donation from his family he can move up a few more spots if its that important.

LOL, Quincy went from unranked according to Rivals to #24 in the class the moment he left A&M and picked up a Texas offer.

Oh, Fat Ketch, you arbitrary and biased fatty.

Does Texas still throw out offers and make a single phone call and still expect recruits to commit?

Not so much anymore, they have actually started to recruit nationally more now. They have hit Florida, California, and Georgia pretty hard this year.