Huskers survived Top 25

I presume you didn't read the part about their strengths of schedule compared to ours? They didn't play anybody all season. At all.

if rankings were based solely on who would beat who head-to-head then the top 25 would look every differently.

It also doesn't explain how a team that played such a weak schedule beat the #3 team at the time...

I presume you didn't read the part about their strengths of schedule compared to ours? They didn't play anybody all season. At all.

if rankings were based solely on who would beat who head-to-head then the top 25 would look every differently.

It also doesn't explain how a team that played such a weak schedule beat the #3 team at the time...

They're not worthy of that ranking because they got up for one game.

All this proves is how worthless the polls are. The AP is full of writers who have biases and are filled with people who think their experts but aren't. The coaches poll is filled with a bunch of ballots that in no way shape or form is filled out by actual coaches. AND, even if they were, no way in heck can a coach of a Div 1 program watch enough football to know how to rank people.

Thank God we at least will have the start of a play off in a few years.

I'd take Texas A&M, BAMA over Georgia right now...

Anddddd.

A 1 point loss to Iowa? You're defending a team that lost. to. Iowa. And the game we played against them, while sloppy, was different due to the insane weather.

Sheesh.

And i bet we beat Army/Kansas by more than a TD...

I noticed Solich's crew received #39, only one vote, probably Frank himself.

No votes at all, West Virginia, used to be # 3 or #4 (I think) and U$C.........#1 rating for some preseason reports.

Myself, overrated:

Texa$$

Florida (good defense but offense is freakin' TERRIBLE)

Utah St.

San Jose

NIU

underrated:

OkieLite, Wisky, Michigan, Baylor and possibly UCLA.

2012 zero victories: Only S.Miss (now king of cupcakes world)

Only one win: Buffs :cheers , Kansas, Idaho, Akron, New Mexico St. and Massachusetts

I thought we were somewhere around #18-#27 the whole season. Looking at the AP top 25...on a neutral field...we do not beat or are a minimum touchdown dog against any of the top 15. We can hang with anyone after the top 15 but that doesn't mean we'd beat them all. We are in that second-tier and I am getting sick of it! Let's get back to that consistent top 10 program. Let's get to work! :grr