2013 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup

knapplc

I've got a friendly, unofficial suggestion.

When you make a nomination, I feel it would be a kind gesture to explain in a sentence or two why you think that person should be up for the spot. I'm sure everyone would appreciate knowing how best they benefit this community and how they are appreciated.

+1, and then some...

Not sure if this is interesting to anyone but me, but the 15 nominations for Head Coach this year are the most nominations for any Starting Lineup position, ever.

The previous record-holder was 13 nominations for Linebacker, set in the first year of the Starting Lineup (2010).

The nominees were:

Street Novelist

Minnesota_husker

The Maudfather

borNred

zoogies

General Blackshirt

husker richard

In The Deed The Glory

sdhusker82

GSG5545

huzkerbob

Rawhide

Roxy

Bold = voted into the position

• Fire 1

I always like useless trivia. Even if it is ... well ... useless. ;) Interesting none the less.

Humble suggestion: Could you put the dates that nominations/voting are open at the top of each thread? I know there in here but that requires effort on my part. Let's me know how much time I have until I have to flip a coin.

• Fire 1

For clarification purposes, we can only nominate OR second a nominee once for each position, correct? If we nominate then we can't second a nomination for someone else in the same thread and vice versa, right? There are a few guys in the RB nomination thread I'd be happy to second but I already seconded another nomination.

I always like useless trivia. Even if it is ... well ... useless. ;) Interesting none the less.

Humble suggestion: Could you put the dates that nominations/voting are open at the top of each thread? I know there in here but that requires effort on my part. Let's me know how much time I have until I have to flip a coin.

I've put the end dates up on the new threads. I'll try to remember to keep doing this on every thread.

• Fire 1

So, EZ is our new head coach? what have you guys done! :P

knapp (2x) and me have been the only HC's to date in the brief history of HB's starting lineup. So EZ, you're in some pretty elite (and exceptionally handsome) company. Welcome to the club, PM knapp for the secret handshake and details about where to send your monthly dues, etc.

Probably should have mentioned this - winners will have two "jersey" avatar options to choose from courtesy of huskeraddict. He did some really great work on the avatars for us this year. Saved my butt, since I was overloaded at home and don't have nearly his talent.

He's also responsible for the groovy Ref avatars the Mods have. :thumbs

So the Starting Lineup will have alternate jerseys this year. Cool, huh?

and here are the uniforms we will be sporting this season:

Rnaqy.png - Offense

VyMCI.png - The Blackshirts

ReCXv.png - Alternates

• Fire 5