2013 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup

knapplc

With nominations pending for six positions, we have had 21 people nominated for an open position who could not be on the ballot because they were elected to the positions being voted upon while they were nominated.

There were 20 such instances in the past three years combined.

3rd year in a row as a blackshirt.... Honestly cant believe people voted for me.

DE to CB to LB.. Thanks guys.. Truly appreciate it.

THROW THEM BONES!

I call BS. You're one of the upper tier posters around here and you damn well know it. Knock of the self-deprecating stuff...I'm tired of seeing you bash yourself just to get attention. ( :lol: j/k, obviously. I think I 2nd a nom for you with a "no brainer" comment. You're one of the funniest guys on the board. A little crass, but hey: I accidentally ran face first into a door this morning and yelled a really bad pseudo-synonym for a female dog that starts with C and has nothing to do with the runt of the litter. I screamed it. Riiiiight in front of two old ladies who I did not see until I punctuated my expletive with a razor sharp T. Not...cool, man. Not cool. Even tried to apologize. They were having absolutely none of it.)

3rd year in a row as a blackshirt.... Honestly cant believe people voted for me.

DE to CB to LB.. Thanks guys.. Truly appreciate it.

THROW THEM BONES!

I call BS. You're one of the upper tier posters around here and you damn well know it. Knock of the self-deprecating stuff...I'm tired of seeing you bash yourself just to get attention. ( :lol: j/k, obviously. I think I 2nd a nom for you with a "no brainer" comment. You're one of the funniest guys on the board. A little crass, but hey: I accidentally ran face first into a door this morning and yelled a really bad pseudo-synonym for a female dog that starts with C and has nothing to do with the runt of the litter. I screamed it. Riiiiight in front of two old ladies who I did not see until I punctuated my expletive with a razor sharp T. Not...cool, man. Not cool. Even tried to apologize. They were having absolutely none of it.)

I got lost midway through there.

Not sure if you insulted me or complimented me.

But since compliments dont help my character.. I will say it is an insult.

NO ONE BELIEVES IN ME!

I AM ALL ALONE

I HAVE HAD TO FIGHT MY WAY FOR EVERYTHING..

blah blah blah---feel bad for me---send my puppies--blah blah--tear--cry--ray lewis rant about god---bla blah.

I got lost midway through there.

Not sure if you insulted me or complimented me.

But since compliments dont help my character.. I will say it is an insult.

NO ONE BELIEVES IN ME!

I AM ALL ALONE

I HAVE HAD TO FIGHT MY WAY FOR EVERYTHING.

blah blah blah---feel bad for me---send my puppies--blah blah--tear--cry--ray lewis rant about god---bla blah

Good God...you got lost at Midway, which means the Yorktown was left without it's primary defense.

You did "fight" for "everything," which meant that while the rest of us were in an epic naval battle, you fought some flabby, sexually ambiguous pimp over a service payment dispute, you were victorious, and then you "won" a raging case of Phillipine herps. So yeah, you fought for everything, but everything was knocking out what may have been a woman and infesting the eastern seaboard with what is almost assuredly the WORST STD IN HISTORY.

I haven't complimented a man since my dad started drinking again. Insults all around!

• Fire 1

Perhaps I'm the only one this anal (OK, I'm sure knapp has a list, too) but here are the numbers that have been used already if you're curious or trying to pick a number:

Offense

QB - 3 - aspeedlin4589

RB - 22 - Landlord of Memorial Stadium

RB – 21 – da skers

FB – 35 - accountability

WR – 10 - HuskerFowler

WR – 80 - MLB 51

WR – 18 - tschu

TE – 82 - GSG5545

TE - 25- Po Belini

OT – 77 - C N Red

OG – 71 - The Dude

C – 54 - Nuance

OG – 64 - HANC

OT - 69 - redout22

The Blackshirts

DT – 46 - walksalone

DT – 69 - Chaddyboxer

DE – 93 - HuskerfaninOkieland

DE – 95 - Blackshirts007

LB - 52 - Enhance89

LB – 4 - Bye Bye Big XII

LB – 11 - Minnesota_husker

SS – 3 - Deckedinblack

FS – 7 - Rollin'Rock

CB – 21 - Qmany

CB – 13 - HuskerThor

• Fire 3

The last two positions have been filled and that wraps up the 2013 Starting Lineup. Thank you to everyone who participated, and congratulations to those voted into positions.

I'll be posting some final stats and "did you knows" later on, and offering the Walk-On class in another day or two.

Hope everyone had fun and hope this helped pass the time. Just think - only 196 days left until the 2013 season kicks off.

• Fire 1