WR Monte Harrison

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will we know about Monte and whether or not he will be coming here? April? Is that when the draft is? What is the date he has to decide by?

IIRC from Starling, I think the draft is in April and he has to decide by June.

I'm pretty sure he has later than June to decide. Starling was actually part of our 105 roster for a few days or a week until he made his decision if I remember correctly.

When will we know about Monte and whether or not he will be coming here? April? Is that when the draft is? What is the date he has to decide by?

I'm pretty sure he has later than June to decide. Starling was actually part of our 105 roster for a few days or a week until he made his decision if I remember correctly.

That means nothing. All has to do with MLB deadline. Theres a deadline of MLB that is no ifs, ands, or buts. You sign a contract with s team bythen or you're playing college ball, period.

Draft is June 5th and he will have until July 18th to decide if he is signing or going to college

Draft is June 5th and he will have until July 18th to decide if he is signing or going to college

+1. Thanks for clearing this up for everyone. Would love to see him making plays in Big Red. Either way, good luck to him.

Not trying to sound negative here. But is there anyway we actually see this guy on campus? Know he's a big time baseball guy as well but from the sounds of it seems like he would be hard to keep off the football field if he decides to come here.

Gonna depend on the draft.

• Fire 1
Not trying to sound negative here. But is there anyway we actually see this guy on campus? Know he's a big time baseball guy as well but from the sounds of it seems like he would be hard to keep off the football field if he decides to come here.

Gonna depend on the draft.

Is he supposed to be a top pick or not? Don't follow the baseball draft much.