OT Martez Ivey [Florida - Signed LOI]

Nexus

Nope in another thread about the Bern/Apopka game- some guys said he took plays off, didnt look that great

That wasnt close to being accurate- if you cant see the size, speed, quickness, body control, motor and aggressiveness with this kid- Im not sure what to say

Again, they base a lot of what they do on the ground on this kid- I know 2 coaches very close to the situation there- the kid is an absolute freak phenom

There were a few, this from "Stumpy" , " I haven't been all that impressed with him as he has gotten beat a couple times."

Pretty obvious just watching his feet, size, body control and aggressiveness- he was the real deal- even if he may have missed a block.

Well I guess your opinion is a bit different of him than all the recruiting services and the 50+ offers he has or is going to get

Bama included, #6 overall- not oline, overall

He is impressive and was so in that game

An Olinemen in the 11th grade isnt judged by missing a block in a game

Its ALL the other stuff I mentioned earlier, no one came off the ball faster and he was one of the biggest kid there in big boy HS football

A guy like Rick Darlington at Apopka doesnt put a 270 lb kid at FB and Split him out if he isnt a freak of an athlete

I'm not trying to be an ass but you need to quit hanging off this kids jock. Everyone knows he is a good player and if I say that he didn't impress me for that game, it doesn't mean that I think he is terrible. I would more then be happy to have him on the team. I thought Lorenzo Carter from Norcross had an unimpressive game against B.T.W also cause he got manhandle by their LT until they moved him to the other side.

I'm not trying to be an ass but you need to quit hanging off this kids jock. Everyone knows he is a good player and if I say that he didn't impress me for that game, it doesn't mean that I think he is terrible. I would more then be happy to have him on the team. I thought Lorenzo Carter from Norcross had an unimpressive game against B.T.W also cause he got manhandle by their LT until they moved him to the other side.

realize_what_youve_done_zpsb13a2772.png

Care to take a guess at who jmfb's 2nd favorite football player of all time is? Thanks stumpy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After the 2014 recruiting O-line class we're putting together, I would LOVE to see us land him for 2015. Any new updates? Hopefully Darlington & Darlington are working on this guy and Chandler Cox.

Three from Edna Karr. Why not three from Apopka? :koolaid2:

yes please
  • 2 weeks later...