OT Martez Ivey [Florida - Signed LOI]

Nexus

Pretty high praise for a guard.

I see Scout has him pegged as an OT... I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure he'll play tackle in college. I changed the title.

They run a lot of Wing T offense at his high school which usually has a lot of pulling guard action. I would guess he is playing guard for them because he is such a great athlete.

Pretty high praise for a guard.

I see Scout has him pegged as an OT... I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure he'll play tackle in college. I changed the title.

They run a lot of Wing T offense at his high school which usually has a lot of pulling guard action. I would guess he is playing guard for them because he is suck a great athlete.

Suck a great athlete?!?! :D

• Fire 1

If there was ever a D1 football league for a player of his caliber, it would be the Ivey League

I see what you did there.

Obviously we have connections here with Darlington but what are the realistic chances we get this kid?? Getting him to campus is the first hurdle to climb and after that who knows but I'm guessing even thats a long shot?

If there was ever a D1 football league for a player of his caliber, it would be the Ivey League

I see what you did there.

Obviously we have connections here with Darlington but what are the realistic chances we get this kid?? Getting him to campus is the first hurdle to climb and after that who knows but I'm guessing even thats a long shot?

I don't think very high, he hesitantly came to our practice when we were in Jacksonville if i remember correctly.