North Korea?

I'd watch out guys. NK has this badass hovercraft fleet!

http://www.theatlant...o-faked/100480/

LMFAO. Even if it was real, there's 8.

Fear the water landing! They have no air power, but fear the boats

Well, if we shut the CoastGuard down for 6 weeks at a time, we're screwed.

Leave it to NK to do landing exercises in the dead of Winter. I'd think these guys would surrender for a blanket and a hot bowl of soup.

T_O_B

I agree with a lot of you that NK is a little piss ant country with a majority of the people starving and little contact with the outside world. For the most part, they are not a threat.

However, in 2000 I would have said the same thing about a group of nomads living in caves in Afghanistan.

The fact is, this country is being ran by a hot head 20 something year old with very little or no experience in running anything. There is always the chance that his ego will get the best of him and he will do something really stupid.

We can sit here and say...."They aren't a threat" but the people in Washington don't have that luxury. For the most part, I think we are handling it the way we should be. Put missile defense systems in place. Hold your ground politically but don't do anything to invoke a bad response from the little prick.

The biggest problem comes at the point when/if he does do something stupid and he tries to lob a missile at either SK or us. What are you willing to support at that time?

Business picking up? North Korea spewing threats?

Here's what I think about it.

173941.gif

Can't stop watching ...

Spose that kid ever walked again?

Lol he gets up crying if you watch the actual video

Yep, and not to derail the thread here, but he claims that the big kid was picking on him first.

I agree with a lot of you that NK is a little piss ant country with a majority of the people starving and little contact with the outside world. For the most part, they are not a threat.

However, in 2000 I would have said the same thing about a group of nomads living in caves in Afghanistan.

The fact is, this country is being ran by a hot head 20 something year old with very little or no experience in running anything. There is always the chance that his ego will get the best of him and he will do something really stupid.

We can sit here and say...."They aren't a threat" but the people in Washington don't have that luxury. For the most part, I think we are handling it the way we should be. Put missile defense systems in place. Hold your ground politically but don't do anything to invoke a bad response from the little prick.

The biggest problem comes at the point when/if he does do something stupid and he tries to lob a missile at either SK or us. What are you willing to support at that time?

Doing anything preemptively is unrealistic due to China mostly. If the little moron does start something though, I'm all for bombing them back to the stone age, which really wouldn't take very long. I have no interest in boots on the ground, or rebuilding afterwards.