North Korea?

North Korea is what happens when a people are kept very very poor and very very stupid. Look at a dark picture from space, and the 'dark' spot on the planet is North Korea. They keep the mindless hordes in place by military strength, even if its fake.

They don't have the resources to do much of anything. They claim to have a million man army, but no real means to do much. They are a third world nation, with at best 40 year old tech.

If they want to declare war... lets just say that might make the #1 spot in stupidest acts in history.

I don't see the media making much of it, maybe I'm not watching what you are.

From what I can tell.... North Korea is China's problem.

China doesn't much care what goes on in NK as long as it doesn't result in huge amounts of refugees flooding into China.

That would only happen if the government collapses either by their own doing or if the rest of the world reacted to something stupid they did and toppled the regime.

So, most of the crazy that comes out of NK is more or less endorsed by China - or at least it doesn't reach a threshold that would require China to step in and smack them down.

Even if NK built a missile, pointed it to the US and announced they were going to launch it in 90 days and blow up a west coast city, I think our response would still be - 'Hey China, go slap your little brother around..."

A scenario where the US would respond militarily to North Korea is hard to fathom because of the China thing... and they know it....and we know they know it.

...but I could be completely wrong.

NK is just a loud mouthed little kid screaming at the top of his lungs, "look at me, I'm mad about something and you need to pay attention to me!" We could literally make that country not exist in about 5 minutes or less................he keeps it up and he'll have an "accident" courtesy of China or the United States. Chubby little bastard........

NK is just a loud mouthed little kid screaming at the top of his lungs, "look at me, I'm mad about something and you need to pay attention to me!" We could literally make that country not exist in about 5 minutes or less................he keeps it up and he'll have an "accident" courtesy of China or the United States. Chubby little bastard........

So like this then?

This little guy is so pissed off because he gets up every morning, looks in the mirror and sees that hair cut. He can't get laid, he can hardly get a smile from someone of either sex, his big time ally of over the last sixty years now drinks millions of gallons of Coke, has a Mc Donalds on every third corner and thinks Popeye's Chicken beats the hell out of Peking Duck. He has no friends and with that hair cut he's not about to find any soon. The old hag that services his peanut is toothless and cackles like a Disney witch. No wonder he throws a tantrum now and then. Let's get him to a good stylist, buy him a bunch of Paul Mitchell products, take him to Vegas and get him laid. We'll have a friend for life.

T_O_B

• Fire 1