Omaha Central

The hit was clean, he had too foul and Akoy AND the team showed great restraint. Congrats to The Omaha Central Eagles on another championship and to Papio LaVista for not giving up.

That hit wasn't even remotely clean. Completely dirty move by that kid that he got a flagrant for. I thought he should of been kicked out for it.

The hit was clean, he had too foul and Akoy AND the team showed great restraint. Congrats to The Omaha Central Eagles on another championship and to Papio LaVista for not giving up.

That hit wasn't even remotely clean. Completely dirty move by that kid that he got a flagrant for. I thought he should of been kicked out for it.

Agree. My group all thought there was enough there to toss him if the refs decided they wanted to. That was bad.

Agree. My group all thought there was enough there to toss him if the refs decided they wanted to. That was bad.

The situation could have turned ugly in a hurry. Credit to the Central coaches for separating things quickly.

Is this Central team the best the state has ever seen? I ask because I'm only 24 and don't know much about previous teams from the state.

Will there be a push now to do away with open enrollments? I have a feeling after this year there will be some serious grumbling from the other 31 class A schools. How many of the kids on this years Central team come in from out of the district?

Central, Burke and South are closed out. They still have open enrollment but you have to live in the schools home area to get in.

Moved the game up? The Class A game has been in the early afternoon for as long as i can remember.

I don't know what games you were watching but the game last year was after 4. The only reason the Class A game started "late" was because of the overtime in the previous game. Also, most of the championship games started after 4 in the past.

If you watch the replay, and I am in no way defending what he did, but you can see he reaches around with both hands, he did not "tackle" him. Now I agree with the foul just don't think it was malicious.

If you watch the replay, and I am in no way defending what he did, but you can see he reaches around with both hands, he did not "tackle" him. Now I agree with the foul just don't think it was malicious.

If the kid was running even with the kid dribbling then I wouldn't see a problem with it. But because he was behind him and tried to wrap him up it may have made it look worse than what it was. Could have been avoided. Kid just didn't want to give up a dunk.

Moved the game up? The Class A game has been in the early afternoon for as long as i can remember.

I don't know what games you were watching but the game last year was after 4. The only reason the Class A game started "late" was because of the overtime in the previous game. Also, most of the championship games started after 4 in the past.

For as long as I can remember, the lineup has been-starting at 9 am- C2, D1, A, BREAK, D2,C1, B. When did they change it?

For as long as I can remember, the lineup has been-starting at 9 am- C2, D1, A, BREAK, D2,C1, B. When did they change it?

This years schedule was C2, D2 and A at 1pm instead of the 4:30 slot. NSAA changed it because they thought South and Central would play in the championship game and didn't want "gang related activity" as told to OPS staff.

This years schedule was C2, D2 and A at 1pm instead of the 4:30 slot. NSAA changed it because they thought South and Central would play in the championship game and didn't want "gang related activity" as told to OPS staff.

I see. When did they change from the lineup I listed? Because it used to be that way everyyear.

I see. When did they change from the lineup I listed? Because it used to be that way everyyear.

This has been the lineup for the last two or three years. There was notime schedule change specifically for the A game. It had been like that.