Deer Antler Spray

HuskersNE89

Joe Schad of ESPN is reporting that the man who sold the "deer antler spray", which contains a substance banned by the NFL, to Ray Lewis also sold it to Alabama players and that he witnessed them using it. I'm not sure if the substance is explicitly banned by the NCAA, but this looks pretty bad right? How prevalent do you guys think this kind of stuff is in college football?

Joe Schad of ESPN is reporting that the man who sold the "deer antler spray", which contains a substance banned by the NFL, to Ray Lewis also sold it to Alabama players and that he witnessed them using it. I'm not sure if the substance is explicitly banned by the NCAA, but this looks pretty bad right? How prevalent do you guys think this kind of stuff is in college football?

This is all simply alledged. You need to be careful with your posts when discussing something that has not been proven and has been denied by Ray Lewis. The guy who sold this alledgely sold this stuff is getting millions of dollars of free advertising from this, seems like a big time motive for lying about the whole thing.

T_O_B

This is all simply alledged. You need to be careful with your posts when discussing something that has not been proven and has been denied by Ray Lewis. The guy who sold this alledgely sold this stuff is getting millions of dollars of free advertising from this, seems like a big time motive for lying about the whole thing.

T_O_B

Are you questioning the fact that Alabama players actually used it? Here's a video, decide for yourself. Now granted, Chris Key's biggest pitch is for magnetic bracelets, but he does mention the "Ulitmate Spray" product several time as "the spray". IGF-1 is normally given too young children with growth issues and was banned in 2010 by the NFL and MLB. Not judging here, just wanted to point out some facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxYmuhk_9I&list=UUF2Q5ZoRg1kL6PJexfwxTSA

I work at complete nutrition. Most hgh/igf sprays are composed mostly of deer antler velvet. The function of such sprays are for a night time natural test boost. There is little evidence to prove it actually works but I will say one thing, it will give you intense, vivid dreams

So it's basically like ZMA, sideffects and all?

T_O_B

Are you questioning the fact that Alabama players actually used it? Here's a video, decide for yourself. Now granted, Chris Key's biggest pitch is for magnetic bracelets, but he does mention the "Ulitmate Spray" product several time as "the spray". IGF-1 is normally given too young children with growth issues and was banned in 2010 by the NFL and MLB. Not judging here, just wanted to point out some facts.

I was basically concerned with Ray Lewis and taking something that is alledged and that the guy that is blowing the whistle has lots of motive to blow his horn. I'd bet his phone has been ringing off the hook ever since the story broke.

T_O_B

T_O_B

But given that the spray can't be orally absorbed does make you question whether it's actually doing anything or just giving you the placebo effect.

I work at complete nutrition. Most hgh/igf sprays are composed mostly of deer antler velvet. The function of such sprays are for a night time natural test boost. There is little evidence to prove it actually works but I will say one thing, it will give you intense, vivid dreams

So it's basically like ZMA, sideffects and all?

Yes, but stronger.