TV Football Analysts are stupid and we should fire them all - deadspin

knapplc

The only thing I'll watch are actual games and 30 for 30 (great program), no sportscenter or analysis. I don't need their sh#t shoved down my throat. Give me the games, and go away.

I like to listen to and watch their double standard, biased agenda. It gets me all pissed off and gives me something to bitch about.

I wonder why they don't have alternate sets announcers for stuff like this. They could have several sets of announcers geared towards the same video. That way you could select the announcers you like (hopefully).

The audio doesn't take hardly any bandwidth at all to transmit. They could send several audio feeds with the video and simply let the view choose who to listen to. It doesn't seem like this would be hard to do at all.

/ This would avoid the problem of synching up the video with the audio that you encounter when you listen to the radio while watch the TV with the volume turned down.

Interesting idea. Maybe this will happen some day.

Those announcing teams are paid the big bucks.

The announcers had nothing to say during the B****** because nothing was happening. Only so many times you can talk about how we're still waiting and how maybe this was a chance for a momentum change.

I wonder why they don't have alternate sets announcers for stuff like this. They could have several sets of announcers geared towards the same video. That way you could select the announcers you like (hopefully).

The audio doesn't take hardly any bandwidth at all to transmit. They could send several audio feeds with the video and simply let the view choose who to listen to. It doesn't seem like this would be hard to do at all.

/ This would avoid the problem of synching up the video with the audio that you encounter when you listen to the radio while watch the TV with the volume turned down.

Interesting idea. Maybe this will happen some day.

Those announcing teams are paid the big bucks.

The announcers had nothing to say during the B****** because nothing was happening. Only so many times you can talk about how we're still waiting and how maybe this was a chance for a momentum change.

there was like 8 hours of pregame and they could not improvise for 34 minutes during the most important game of the year?

On a related tangent:

With Ray Lewis more than likely going to ESPN it could finally be their down fall (I could only hope...). Seriously the guy is a polarizing figure, obviously, but the majority of it is strongly negative. I'm basically done watching them for anything but college games, I just can't stand anything they do any more, and I think a good chunk of America probably feels the same way.

A good chunk of America continues to tune in and watch their nonsense, regardless of how they feel.

I used that time to put a table together and check out HuskerBoard/Twitter. I knew those idiots had nothing to say that I needed to hear. Glad I tuned them out.

I also avoided the entire pre-game nonsense, the Alicia Keyes song that vaguely resembled the National Anthem (I could only stomach about 15 seconds of it), and all the halftime gob they threw at my TV.

Thank god for DVRs. Best freakin' invention ever.

Simms and Nantz were out for most of the black0ut. They let Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcox(?) handle it :facepalm:

I kept hoping that Nantz would have to head back to the hotel and pack for his trip to Atlanta. "A tradition like none other." I just threw up.

T_O_B