GT: Nebraska at #1 Indiana - 6PM - BTN

Kind of a sorry stat line:

Ubel and Andre combine for zero field goals.

Their second half scoring (49) beats our total game scoring (47)

Ray shoots a dismal 3 for 14.

On the positive side, Vucetic continues his torrid season long percentage by shooting a perfect 100%....... :smokin

Maybe this is just hopeful or wishful thinking but we take down MSU on the 16th at home! chuckleshuffle

I agree this is a much better match-up for us.......

Better matchup or not, you did see what they did to Michigan, right? MSU would be at the bottom of my upset list. Even if they don't have the most talent, they are too well coached and rebound too well.

Edit: The only thing that might help us is if they fall asleep as it comes off a big win against MU and before four straight Top 25 teams.

Maybe this is just hopeful or wishful thinking but we take down MSU on the 16th at home! chuckleshuffle

Better matchup or not, you did see what they did to Michigan, right? MSU would be at the bottom of my upset list. Even if they don't have the most talent, they are too well coached and rebound too well.

Edit: The only thing that might help us is if they fall asleep as it comes off a big win against MU and before four straight Top 25 teams.

It is a much better matchup and we did play them well earlier this season. I know it is not practical to think we can hang with MSU and that it appears they are on fire right now. I was just thinking; (home, coming off a bad loss, getting us back to 500)

02/16 Michigan State 7 p.m.(W)

02/21 Iowa 8 p.m. (W)

02/26 @ Wisconsin 8 p.m.(L)

03/02 @Illinois TBA (L)

03/06 Minnesota 8 p.m.(W)

03/09 @ Iowa 1:15 p.m.(L)

I totally agree it is still a tough match up. But (comparing Indiana to MSU), I think playing at home and knowing we hung with them a bit earlier this season makes this a better shot for us. Although still a LONG one.

This team has the potential to be a beast next year. I don't get very excited on what's going on this year.

OHDAMNLOL.gif

You might be surprised. No way Miles could turn this ship around in one year. But in two he might be closer to getting there. Just sayin . . .

I fully agree, and i already think we are playing better this year than we would have under Doc. I also believe Tim could get this ship turned around in 3-5 years. I just thought it was funny that he said we have potential to have a beast team next year. We might have 1 or 2 more conference wins. Most likely 5-13 or 6-12 in the conference. I do not consider that beast!

I think things look promising for us next year and to be in the middle of the pack at worst in the B1G. From then on, it will be about taking strides to compete with what we seen last night. Who knows with the new auditorium and Miles outgoing personality, maybe just maybe it’s the recipe to make the Huskers a household name in basketball in a few more years? I guess I have thought that before but something tells me Miles is different than what we have had in past. I thought Nee was the answer too; :nutz