NEW East Stadium vs North Stadium

bigahusker

Season Ticket holders have the opportunity to move to the new East Stadium and I need some help from HuskerBoard. I am currently in the last row of the North Stadium and I am thinking of requesting to move. Here are my pros and cons of each. Am I missing anything? What should I do?

NORTH STADIUM

PROS

• Nobody behind me so I can stand when I want (last row)
  • Lower view

CONS

• Can't see far side of field
  • Can't see result of play in regards to first downs
  • Can't see jumbotron

EAST STADIUM

PROS

• Will be able to see the whole field
  • Will be able to see result of plays
  • View of the jumbotron
  • Bathrooms and Concessions close

CONS

• Higher view

https://twitter.com/HuskersFund/status/276371857060536320/photo/1

Switch. No doubt about it. I actually can't wait to sit up in the new seats. The only seats I basically refuse to sit in are the North Stadium. Nothing against you North Stadium season ticket holders, I mean hell, I'd get in where I can fit in too. But since I'm not a season ticket holder, I pick and choose where I sit when I go to games, and I pick and choose anything but the North.

I would be switching if I were you. New east stadium is going to be the best view in the place.

The only thing I can remember about the last time I sat in east stadium is that we played washington st and it was colder than I ever remember it being that day. Only place I haven't sat for a game is north stadium. But I am definitely looks forward to seeing a few games from east stadium this year as pops got season tickets in the lower level of the new addition.

I can only think of one questionable thing about the new section! In the early season games (the sun will make it very hot). You will probably get more of a breeze being that high! I don't remember right now what game it was last season that the vendors ran out of water and it was like dang!