Spring Game Get Together?

I am going to be there as well.

Just a quick question in regards to the tickets...they are first come, first serve correct. I got my tickets and they are assigned a seat. Just want to make sure. The last time I went it was first come, first serve and I got to sit in an awesome spot! Keep me posted!

You are assigned a seat. The tickets themselves may be first come-first serve, but the seats are not.

I am going to be there as well.

Just a quick question in regards to the tickets...they are first come, first serve correct. I got my tickets and they are assigned a seat. Just want to make sure. The last time I went it was first come, first serve and I got to sit in an awesome spot! Keep me posted!

You are assigned a seat. The tickets themselves may be first come-first serve, but the seats are not.

This is the same seating protocol used at the get together as well.

After the beating I took in the shed. I would probably be safer coming and telling everyone I'm Huckfuskers. :-)

If you go check in on the shed, you'd realize you have been long forgotten.

That's gonna leave a mark :-) I don't come on here as much as usual anyway, this will be my first missed spring game in 12 years. Too much$ to come up from Phoenix.

At least it's going to be on the BTN.