SCOTUS and Gay Marriage

WTF, I thought I was being a little considerate by referring to them as a "couple" (in quotations because I used couple instead of lesbians) not because I don't think they could be a real couple. But whatever, piss, moan, and whine some more. I could give a f#*k.

WTF, I thought I was being a little considerate by referring to them as a "couple" (in quotations because I used couple instead of lesbians) not because I don't think they could be a real couple. But whatever, piss, moan, and whine some more. I could give a f#*k.

There was nothing in that post that was approaching what I would call considerate.

There was nothing in that post that was approaching what I would call considerate.

So? Do you think I care what you feel is considerate?

What?

If you look to public displays of affection for your sexual satisfaction, life can't be too grand.

Who is doing this?

you.

You need to learn a few things. If you thought our joking about them leaving their curtains open was even remotely serious, you have no clue what kind of person I am. And if you think it out of line to joke about such things, well that's a sad little uptight thing you got goin on.

What?

Huh?

So? Do you think I care what you feel is considerate?

I don't think you care about what anyone would feel to be considerate. I guess you to be the type of person that says "No offense, but you're fat. What? I said no offense!"

If you look to public displays of affection for your sexual satisfaction, life can't be too grand.

Who is doing this?

you.

You need to learn a few things. If you thought our joking about them leaving their curtains open was even remotely serious, you have no clue what kind of person I am. And if you think it out of line to joke about such things, well that's a sad little uptight thing you got goin on.

Denial. Right on cue.

Tell us "what kind of person" you are, please.

Lighten up, guys. The kind of people that gather like a pack of schoolboys to whisper their creeper fantasies about the lesbian couple moving in typically aren't even cognizant of the issues they have. The ones that think nothing of telling other people about it certainly aren't. I just hope that my daughters, whether they grow up to be straight or gay, never have to live around people like that. No offense.

• Fire 4

No offense but I would be more concerned about living by people who think they know what kind of people others are based on a simple message board post. People that think they know so much about others and can't understand how people could possibly joke about such a thing are usually not cognizant of how uptight and self righteous they are. No offense.