SCOTUS and Gay Marriage

It seems to me that the Virginia Att Gen might have been onto something...

He wants to keep heterosexual (non-natural) sex illegal.

http://m.motherjones...anti-sodomy-law

If it's morally wrong the way the gys do it, it wrong for married couples to do it any way that isn't pro-creation style.

Right? Can I get an amen?

'non-natural', that is quite the qualifier.

If it's morally wrong the way the gys do it, it wrong for married couples to do it any way that isn't pro-creation style.

I'm a little naïve and innocent. Can someone, or maybe I should say somebody, explain what "pro-creation" style means specifically. Does that mean if the action cannot culminate in pregnancy then it's con-creation style? Or are we relegated to missionary only position? Is doggy ok? Oral? :dunno Just some of the things I am curious about. Those all seem pretty "natural" to me, as long as it's with a female.

Sorry for not spelling it out for you guys.

The candidate for Gov® from Virginia is arguing to keep the law that makes anal sex and oral sex illegal.

On of my favorites: "I don't care if you are gay, but don't rub it in my face. I don't want to see two guys kissing or holding hands." My dad says this all the time. I'm sure everyone just loves seeing two old fat people making out... as long as they are straight!

Good for you that you can see two guys kissing and holding hands and not have it bother you. Sorry but it's not something I can control, it turns my stomach to see that. If it helps, I really don't want to see two old fat straight people getting it on either. But, if they happen to kiss in public it doesn't make me throw up a little in my mouth like two gay guys does. Sounds like I'd get along alright with your dad. We'd probably have a hoot talkin bout you.

What about two smoking hot chicks making out in public? They could rub that in my face all day long although it does make me a little sad since that means they probably wouldn't want to do the same with me. :(

The girls don't bother me. :snacks::waste I don't feel that is a double standard or inconsistency. Probably pretty normal for a guy that likes girls to not be bothered by hot chicks getting it on. I do know when it is in the movies, lesbos getting it on bothers my wife about the same as guys bother me. Unfortunately I guess that means no wild ménage a trois with me and two chicks at my house. :angry:

Problem is, whenever I see two lesbians in public, they are never as hot as they are in the movies.

On of my favorites: "I don't care if you are gay, but don't rub it in my face. I don't want to see two guys kissing or holding hands." My dad says this all the time. I'm sure everyone just loves seeing two old fat people making out... as long as they are straight!

Good for you that you can see two guys kissing and holding hands and not have it bother you. Sorry but it's not something I can control, it turns my stomach to see that. If it helps, I really don't want to see two old fat straight people getting it on either. But, if they happen to kiss in public it doesn't make me throw up a little in my mouth like two gay guys does. Sounds like I'd get along alright with your dad. We'd probably have a hoot talkin bout you.

What about two smoking hot chicks making out in public? They could rub that in my face all day long although it does make me a little sad since that means they probably wouldn't want to do the same with me. :(

The girls don't bother me. :snacks::waste I don't feel that is a double standard or inconsistency. Probably pretty normal for a guy that likes girls to not be bothered by hot chicks getting it on. I do know when it is in the movies, lesbos getting it on bothers my wife about the same as guys bother me. Unfortunately I guess that means no wild ménage a trois with me and two chicks at my house. :angry:

Problem is, whenever I see two lesbians in public, they are never as hot as they are in the movies.

Isnt that the sh#ts? I've noticed this too.

I know exactly what you mean. It's never like Anne Heche or something like that. We've got a 50ish "couple" that live next door to us. Yeeesh......I don't even wanna see any of that. They moved in not long ago. Funny story- the guy that sold them his house gave us a heads up that they were lesbians. So of course me and a few other neighborhood fellas are joking about the "thespians" leaving the curtains open and how we probably won't need TV anymore etc. Well............that didn't pan out too well. They're nice ladies though, pretty good neighbors.

'non-natural', that is quite the qualifier.

I'm a little naïve and innocent. Can someone, or maybe I should say somebody, explain what "pro-creation" style means specifically. Does that mean if the action cannot culminate in pregnancy then it's con-creation style? Or are we relegated to missionary only position? Is doggy ok? Oral? :dunno Just some of the things I am curious about. Those all seem pretty "natural" to me, as long as it's with a female.

Sorry for not spelling it out for you guys.

The candidate for Gov® from Virginia is arguing to keep the law that makes anal sex and oral sex illegal.

Still would violate Lawrence vs Texas. And make pretty much every adult a felon.

The difference I learned was that it still has a reproductive end, sex with the wife out of phase. It is still something that people intending children would do but it would presumably only be an iteration. OTOH a contraceptive such as oral sex can never have a reproductive end, therefore it can't be procreative.

to me, this is an issue of intent and motive. if you are not intending to procreate, it is all the same. as far as contraception methods, at least. the rhythm method is just gaming the system.

That kind of thinking did not separate the intent from the act itself but took them together. I'm guessing that is the reason why sodomy can be a separate crime from rape and the rapist can get bonus jail time for sodomizing the victim.

By now I'd think everyone checked the online personals and noticed the hot women gravitate towards bisexuality while the fatter ones list simply as lesbian.

You wish that the gay people that you are observing were more attractive?

There's that double standard again. Gay men? Gross. Gay women? If they're hot!

So strange.

It doesn't strike me as strange at all. I like girls, they like girls. Seems that heterosexual men probably do have a lot in common with homosexual females. If you think about it, it's not strange at all. Actually, I just realized- I'm probably a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

I've always wondered this myself. If you compare gay men to straight men concerning looks, most times they are at least average looking if not above average (not that I am saying I frequently check out the looks of dudes all the time :o but you know what I mean) but if you do the same with Lesbian women vs straight women, more times then not they are average at best or below average concerning looks. Why is this? Seriously, there has to be some kind of scientific reasoning. I guess for straight guys, this is the best scenario as it takes more good looking guys out of competition and keeps more hot chicks in. There are definitely more Ellen's out there and not as many Portia's.

I've always wondered this myself. If you compare gay men to straight men concerning looks, most times they are at least average looking if not above average (not that I am saying I frequently check out the looks of dudes all the time :o but you know what I mean) but if you do the same with Lesbian women vs straight women, more times then not they are average at best or below average concerning looks. Why is this? Seriously, there has to be some kind of scientific reasoning. I guess for straight guys, this is the best scenario as it takes more good looking guys out of competition and keeps more hot chicks in. There are definitely more Ellen's out there and not as many Portia's.

Maybe it's becuase good lookin guys get bored from the all women they get, and ugly women cant get guys period.