The Muslim Conspiracy

who has never seen a mop sink before?

The wealthy. Never had a regular job like the people they purport to represent. Never flipped burgers at McDonald's, never stocked shelves at a grocery store, never cleaned a bathroom.

This one is almost also.

That's a pretty wide brush to paint a large group of people with.

Unlike painting half the country as "takers?"

You are a master at bringing stuff into conversations that have absolutely no relevance to that conversation.

There are a lot of wealthy people who pull themselves up by their bootstraps, so yeah, I think that was painting in pretty broad strokes, regardless (believe it or not) what Mitt Romney said.

It seems like all the mop sink attracted little more than some harmless curiosity and the article appears to be painting a certain picture.

I've also never seen a mop sink before :P

I've also never seen a mop sink before :P

Rich kid... :rolleyes:

It's just a prefabbed shower floor with utility faucet, hose, and a drain really not that special. I was baffled by it the first time I saw one, when I was oh I don't know 10 years old... then I saw the mop and cleaning solution next to it and got the idea.

Well guess accountability beat me to it...

There are a lot of wealthy people who pull themselves up by their bootstraps, so yeah, I think that was painting in pretty broad strokes, regardless (believe it or not) what Mitt Romney said.

Agreed. It just cracks me up how the knife only seems to cut one way for the class warfare crowd. :P

"Matheny and Ketron were the main sponsors of a 2011 bill that sought to make it a felony to follow some versions of the Islamic code known as Shariah law."

.....hold one wait a minute WHAT? Apparently these two state senators are unfamiliar with the first amendment?

Why is the the mop sink in the bathroom open to the public? Aren't they usually in a janitorial closet?

Maybe for the same reasons as having an apparently unsecured breaker box to the right of the sink . . .

Hey, those can be hard to get into sometimes...

Two idiot state senators are actively trampling on Americans' First Amendment rights and we have people in this thread worried that I'm painting them with "too broad a brush."

With priorities like this, it's no wonder this country is in the shape it's in. It's also much less of a shock that the "class warfare" mantra is bought into so readily. Get a grip.

• Fire 2