WR Cameron Sims

Player: Cameron Sims

Hometown: Monroe, LA

School: Ouachita Parish

Position: WR

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 190

Offers: Alabama, California, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisiana Tech, LA Monroe, Mississippi, Mississippi St., Nebraska, Southern Miss, TCU, Texas Tech, USC, Washington

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

***Highlights***

hudl

Top 5: Alabama (leader), Georgia, LSU, Oklahoma St, Oregon. Too bad. This kid has sick speed and great size. No evidence of his physicality on his film (but that does not mean he could not be a strong blocker).

Wish we could make a play for him. This is one of the best WR we have offered this year.

• 1 month later...

Somehow they talked this kid into visiting for a camp on the 12th and staying for BRW According to his twitter, he's coming 12-15th. He tweeted Cethan Carter the news today.

WOW

Cethan Carter has also been tweeting with Henre Tolliver. Love to see Carter repping NU in LA!!! He will be great for recruiting down there.

I like this guy. He doesn't have an offer from LSU yet from what I can tell but he is high on them. If we can build a strong relationship with him and get up up to BRW to see our family before LSU comes in, I think we have a shot. Anyone know how high this guy is on LSU's board & who is in front of him?

I am sure Carter will mention to him "remember who was with you first". That was the main reason Carter burned LSU for us.

• 2 weeks later...
Somehow they talked this kid into visiting for a camp on the 12th and staying for BRW According to his twitter, he's coming 12-15th. He tweeted Cethan Carter the news today.

WOW

@NateClouse: HuskerOnline has confirmed that 4-star WR Cameron Sims will not be visiting #Nebraska for Big Red Weekend. #Huskers