New Arena Floor

Phenomenal. Absolutely perfect.

Everyone knows about my obsession for uniform/stadium/court/field/logo design. This is an easy A. Would be an A+, but those damn corporate logos. 'Tis the age we live in.

At least they arent green logos, and somewhat blend.

But you nailed it schuuuuey

This court is perfect. I hope they go to old school uni look as well.

Just so jacked for this team.. new arena.. new practice facility--great coach--good looking team... talent coming in

I am drooling.

So it's Pinnacle Bank Arena, but the floor is sponsered by 1st National Bank?

That just seems odd. Makes Pinnacle seem superior to 1NB...

The arena (Pinnacle) and naming rights for it belong to the city. The court (First National) belongs to the University and it's partnership with IMG.

Just the way it is. Although it wouldn't surprise me if someone on the Pinnacle side loses their job over this oversight.

As incentive for keeping the State bball tournament in Lincoln, I think every state champion boys and girls should get a dot placed on the Nebraska outline where their high school is located for a year. So for example, Omaha Central, South Sioux City, Wahoo, etc would all get a dot for their location.

• Fire 1

I think it looks like the exact opposite. You open a game with TV coverages saying 'Welcome to the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, NE'. The game starts and they are playing on FNBO court. Interesting.

Ambush marketing at its finest by the FNB people for sure.

I think it looks like the exact opposite. You open a game with TV coverages saying 'Welcome to the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, NE'. The game starts and they are playing on FNBO court. Interesting.

As Landlord mentioned, whoever was in charge of the marketing at Pinnacle should be fired. I can't believe that Pinnacle didn't have some kind of clause in the contract saying no other banking institution could have sponsorship while they had the arena naming rights. This happened in NASCAR when when Sprint took over cup sponsorship and the drivers couldn't even have other cell providers on their car unless they were grandfathered in. When you are spending that kind of money you need to protect your investment better then this.

As Landlord mentioned, whoever was in charge of the marketing at Pinnacle should be fired. I can't believe that Pinnacle didn't have some kind of clause in the contract saying no other banking institution could have sponsorship while they had the arena naming rights. This happened in NASCAR when when Sprint took over cup sponsorship and the drivers couldn't even have other cell providers on their car unless they were grandfathered in. When you are spending that kind of money you need to protect your investment better then this.

Especially when the logos on the floor will be much more visible during telecasts. Oops.

• 3 weeks later...

ugly with two shades of brown - especially with "the paint" sans paint. The outline in the center looks good, but inside the three point line a darker color and inside the paint the light color is just bad. How are they going to do it with the women's three point line? It doesn't show it on the huskers.com page.

Maybe just switch the colors inside the 3 pt line and inside the key and it would be better.