***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Ginobili needs to retire right after the game on Thursday. Hes done.

Matt Lindland@mattlindland 17h

Worth the read RT @mmaencyclopedia @sonnench Details History, Beef with LeBron James | @jeremybotter. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677741-exclusive-chael-sonnen-details-history-beef-with-lebron-james …”<p class="stream-item-footer">

Retweeted by chael sonnen View summary Hide summary

And if this report is true, then screw LBJ. It was an interview with Chael Sonnen (UFC fighter) talking about his beef with James and why he dislikes him so much.

I have a hard time believing any of that....

Bosh's block wasn't a foul because he got all ball. Green was also going backwards in effort to shoot the ball over Bosh.

So as long as you get all ball, you can use all the body you want? Damn, if I knew this I could have been a much better defender when I played...

it's not illegal for one body to touch another.

:huh:

It has become very obvious that you know nothing about the game of basketball.....

bosh calling out the fans is a redeeming quality, in my book.

Yep. Not only at the end of the game, but did you notice how many open seats there are during the opening minutes of the 3rd quarter? I'd expect that during the regular season, but the Finals?

Yep. Not only at the end of the game, but did you notice how many open seats there are during the opening minutes of the 3rd quarter? I'd expect that during the regular season, but the Finals?

it is hard to tell since the fans wear white and they cover the seats in white. i think the fans are the real reason i root against the heat. they do not deserve a championship team.

it is hard to tell since the fans wear white and they cover the seats in white. i think the fans are the real reason i root against the heat. they do not deserve a championship team.

I root for the Heat (really it's Lebron, if he played for the Bucks I'd root for them), but their fans are disgusting.... I feel like we are extra offended by it here in Huskerland, because we are the best fans in the world....A city of sh**ty fans had the gift of Lebron/Bosh/Wade fall into their laps, and that gift is going to deliver multiple championships over the next 8 years....

Bosh's block wasn't a foul because he got all ball. Green was also going backwards in effort to shoot the ball over Bosh.

So as long as you get all ball, you can use all the body you want? Damn, if I knew this I could have been a much better defender when I played...

It has become very obvious that you know nothing about the game of basketball.....

Look the block was clean. as well as the strip of manu. The Spurs choked the game away at the line. You can't blame the refs for the Spurs loss.

I root for the Heat (really it's Lebron, if he played for the Bucks I'd root for them), but their fans are disgusting.... I feel like we are extra offended by it here in Huskerland, because we are the best fans in the world....A city of sh**ty fans had the gift of Lebron/Bosh/Wade fall into their laps, and that gift is going to deliver multiple championships over the next 8 years....

The game was basically over. Tuesday night and yesterday sports writers were saying they had never seen anything like that because they were rolling the trophy out to present to the Spurs. The Spurs Big 3 ran out of gas at the end. I knew if the series went long it was advantage Heat.

Difference is there were blowouts for 3 straight games and looked like another. I really don't think there was anybody except the Heat who could believe they could still win at that point. If the Heat win and Lebron resigns with the Heat you'll start seeing that change.

Look the block was clean. as well as the strip of manu. The Spurs choked the game away at the line. You can't blame the refs for the Spurs loss.

I'll give you the block, but the strip of Manu? Come on man. It never should have gotten to that point anyway had the Spurs made just one more free-throw, but to say that strip of Manu was clean is f'ing ridiculous.

I'll give you the block, but the strip of Manu? Come on man. It never should have gotten to that point anyway had the Spurs made just one more free-throw, but to say that strip of Manu was clean is f'ing ridiculous.

no it's not. if anything that should be called was Manu travelling. They weren't going for the arms but the ball.

no it's not. if anything that should be called was Manu travelling. They weren't going for the arms but the ball.

It doesn't matter if you're going for the ball. If you rake someones arm from the ball rather than hitting the ball, it's a foul. You seriously don't know what you're talking about here. I get the impression you never played the sport.

It doesn't matter if you're going for the ball. If you rake someones arm from the ball rather than hitting the ball, it's a foul. You seriously don't know what you're talking about here. I get the impression you never played the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9uVuW2yQc ray allen got ball and he forced it out. jeff van gundy is wrong. there was no raking across his arms. plus if anything manu travelled before he got "fouled".

I'm not blaming the refs. You're right that if Leonard makes both FTs, the Spurs win the game, series over. I'm not complaining that the fouls were not called, but by rule, both were a foul. Bosh bodied up Green on the block (foul). And Ray Allen's arms were all over Manu on his drive. He did finally get to the ball, but he had his forearm on Manu's chest trying to hold him back from driving. That's a foul by rule.

Once again, I'm not complaining that they weren't called. But only an idiot would come here and say "Oh, there was nothing there. It was perfectly clean."