***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

tonight the Heat had to play not only against the Spurs but also the officials.

:wtf

I turned the game on at start of the 4th qtr. Refs swallowed the whistle at the end of the game on Spurs last two attempts securing the game for the Heat. I have now learned for several years that the NBA is like world wrestling...built for entertainment. In the mid to late 90's my Lakers were on the receiving end of this crap against teams like the Spurs. Then we had Shaq and were the beneficiary of the same crap and getting the calls or non-calls. Tonight it rears its ugly head again to get a Game 7. Let the game be played fairly for the entire game.

The typical response from the naysayer is well look each team had similar calls or the losing team got most the calls. We all know there are critical calls at critical times in the game and I wish the NBA would get rid of this crap...I get why they do it...great for the casual fan but horrible for the sports person that wants a fair match and may best team win.

Manu makes $14.1 Mil a year to play like he's betting on the other team. Spurs make free throws game over. Why did Pop pull Parker at those 2 critical points to leave it in the hands of Manu?

Also, I agree with chamrock. The refs are garbage. The Spurs still blew it. The dumb plays by James late in the 4th show exactly why comparisons to Jordan are crap.

I don't see how the Spurs can win game 7 if Manu plays like Manu and the 3-point shooting fails them again.

I turned the game on at start of the 4th qtr. Refs swallowed the whistle at the end of the game on Spurs last two attempts securing the game for the Heat. I have now learned for several years that the NBA is like world wrestling...built for entertainment. In the mid to late 90's my Lakers were on the receiving end of this crap against teams like the Spurs. Then we had Shaq and were the beneficiary of the same crap and getting the calls or non-calls. Tonight it rears its ugly head again to get a Game 7. Let the game be played fairly for the entire game.

The typical response from the naysayer is well look each team had similar calls or the losing team got most the calls. We all know there are critical calls at critical times in the game and I wish the NBA would get rid of this crap...I get why they do it...great for the casual fan but horrible for the sports person that wants a fair match and may best team win.

Then you missed 3 quarters of Spurs almost getting a foul called every time they went down to score. The Heat hung in there and overcame it. I don't like the Spurs they are a dirty team and showed tonight when Ginobili pretty much hit Lebron in the throat and all that was called was a foul.

Then you missed 3 quarters of Spurs almost getting a foul called every time they went down to score. The Heat hung in there and overcame it. I don't like the Spurs they are a dirty team and showed tonight when Ginobili pretty much hit Lebron in the throat and all that was called was a foul.

Wow.

You forgot your sarcasm button.