***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

it's not illegal for one body to touch another.

:huh:

It has become very obvious that you know nothing about the game of basketball.....

Look the block was clean. as well as the strip of manu. The Spurs choked the game away at the line. You can't blame the refs for the Spurs loss.

I'm not blaming the refs. You're right that if Leonard makes both FTs, the Spurs win the game, series over. I'm not complaining that the fouls were not called, but by rule, both were a foul. Bosh bodied up Green on the block (foul). And Ray Allen's arms were all over Manu on his drive. He did finally get to the ball, but he had his forearm on Manu's chest trying to hold him back from driving. That's a foul by rule.

Once again, I'm not complaining that they weren't called. But only an idiot would come here and say "Oh, there was nothing there. It was perfectly clean."

ok we will agree to disagree.

Only way Spurs win tonight is if Duncan, Parker and Ginobili all score over 20 and one other role player scores in double digits. Limit 10 turnovers for the game (Manu had 8 himself in game 6) and let the Heat role players and Bosh beat you. And for the love of god, give Leonard help on the block if LBJ posts up. Popovich got out coached by Spoelstra in the fourth quarter bc he refused to double James in the post and Leonard got manhandled.

Like ADS said, I hate to say it, but Heat win and I contemplate never watching the NBA again until next year when I root for someone else to win the East.

bosh calling out the fans is a redeeming quality, in my book.

Yep. Not only at the end of the game, but did you notice how many open seats there are during the opening minutes of the 3rd quarter? I'd expect that during the regular season, but the Finals?

Difference is there were blowouts for 3 straight games and looked like another. I really don't think there was anybody except the Heat who could believe they could still win at that point. If the Heat win and Lebron resigns with the Heat you'll start seeing that change.

Apparently I'm missing something. What, exactly, looked like another blowout? Down 10 at the start of the fourth? Down five with 28 seconds to go? If your season is on the line and you can't make it through that game, you are not anything resembling a fan.

I'll give you the block, but the strip of Manu? Come on man. It never should have gotten to that point anyway had the Spurs made just one more free-throw, but to say that strip of Manu was clean is f'ing ridiculous.

no it's not. if anything that should be called was Manu travelling. They weren't going for the arms but the ball.

It doesn't matter if you're going for the ball. If you rake someones arm from the ball rather than hitting the ball, it's a foul. You seriously don't know what you're talking about here. I get the impression you never played the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9uVuW2yQc

ray allen got ball and he forced it out. jeff van gundy is wrong. there was no raking across his arms. plus if anything manu travelled before he got "fouled".

I didn't see a foul on Manu. Some contact but not a foul. Bosh could have been a foul but I'm not sure anybody gets that call.

Just stop with the "he was going for the ball." You don't have the right to run someone over just because you're "going for the ball."

Only way Spurs win tonight is if Duncan, Parker and Ginobili all score over 20 and one other role player scores in double digits. Limit 10 turnovers for the game (Manu had 8 himself in game 6) and let the Heat role players and Bosh beat you. And for the love of god, give Leonard help on the block if LBJ posts up. Popovich got out coached by Spoelstra in the fourth quarter bc he refused to double James in the post and Leonard got manhandled.

I'm not sure if the Spurs will have to be that flawless. Everybody was dog tired after Game 6, Lebron included. I expect a pretty even game tonight, and we will see what happens. I can't see Tony Parker going 6-23 again, or Danny Green only scoring 3 pts the entire game. In retrospect, the Spurs didn't play that well last game with exception of Duncan in the 1st half scoring 25. And once again, Wade is hurt. If the Heat are going to win, LBJ is going to have to carry them. I'm excited to watch it tonight.

I'll give you the block, but the strip of Manu? Come on man. It never should have gotten to that point anyway had the Spurs made just one more free-throw, but to say that strip of Manu was clean is f'ing ridiculous.

no it's not. if anything that should be called was Manu travelling. They weren't going for the arms but the ball.

It doesn't matter if you're going for the ball. If you rake someones arm from the ball rather than hitting the ball, it's a foul. You seriously don't know what you're talking about here. I get the impression you never played the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9uVuW2yQc

ray allen got ball and he forced it out. jeff van gundy is wrong. there was no raking across his arms. plus if anything manu travelled before he got "fouled".

I didn't see a foul on Manu. Some contact but not a foul. Bosh could have been a foul but I'm not sure anybody gets that call.

Just stop with the "he was going for the ball." You don't have the right to run someone over just because you're "going for the ball."

Manu didn't get ran over.

Manu didn't get ran over.

I didn't say he did. In fact, I said just the opposite.