***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

legs are illegal. whether kicking the ball or tripping. You all keep saying Manu gets raked but he doesn't and I even posted a video refuting that claim. Just because two announcers say Manu got fouled doesn't mean he did. JVG often says "that's a foul to me" while Breen kisses up to JVG. the refs aren't going to blow the whistle to decide a game. Finals are called differently.

I really do hope that you took the hyperbole out of my post and understood the point I was trying to make.

point being that you see stuff that isn't there? I got it.

If Lebron takes off his headband off again, it's over.

lol, it is really weird to see him on the court without it on. There were times where I actually had to look closely to try and find him on the court.

I never realized how HUGE is head is until he took the headband off, he sort of looks like an alien.

Deadspin always has really good jokes about how big his head is, haha. When he does press conferences and interviews it doesnt look that bad, but for some reason when you see him on the court it grows

legs are illegal. whether kicking the ball or tripping. You all keep saying Manu gets raked but he doesn't and I even posted a video refuting that claim. Just because two announcers say Manu got fouled doesn't mean he did. JVG often says "that's a foul to me" while Breen kisses up to JVG. the refs aren't going to blow the whistle to decide a game. Finals are called differently.

I really do hope that you took the hyperbole out of my post and understood the point I was trying to make.

Guys, really, he is trolling the sh#t out of you. Just ignore him.

I want to add some quality to this thread...Spurs by 20+ tonight.

If Spurs win (and they could) it will be a close game.... It all depends on how the Spurs respond after game 6. If they don't come too play early this thing could get out of hand, and the Heat might run them out of the gym.... I have a hunch the Spurs will respond correctly, but I still say the Heat win a close one....

I want to add some quality to this thread...Spurs by 20+ tonight.

If Spurs win (and they could) it will be a close game.... It all depends on how the Spurs respond after game 6. If they don't come too play early this thing could get out of hand, and the Heat might run them out of the gym.... I have a hunch the Spurs will respond correctly, but I still say the Heat win a close one....

The Heat are typically the team early in games that start slow and end up down by 10 at some point in the first half. It has happened at least in 4 of the 6 games, not sure exactly. I expect the Spurs to enter the 4th quarter with a double digit lead, and the Heat to come storming back but the Spurs do just enough to hold on. That's my prediction for tonight. Spurs.

The video clearly shows him pulling his arm down. Manu tries to bring up the ball but can't because his right arm is being pulled, which is why he loses the ball. I'm done with you man, you are wrong and you'll never admit it so you're not worth my time anymore. And how the hell is that a travel? You just have no clue what the hell you are talking about, and you prove it over and over and over again.

Guys, really, he is trolling the sh#t out of you. Just ignore him.

I had to be sure.

The video clearly shows him pulling his arm down. Manu tries to bring up the ball but can't because his right arm is being pulled, which is why he loses the ball. I'm done with you man, you are wrong and you'll never admit it so you're not worth my time anymore. And how the hell is that a travel? You just have no clue what the hell you are talking about, and you prove it over and over and over again.

Well, if you ignore the foul, it is clearly a travel. Unless you are reading some rule book that Ive never seen.

Well, if you ignore the foul, it is clearly a travel. Unless you are reading some rule book that Ive never seen.

Alrighty.

NO, it doesn't. You are full of sh#t and are just seeing what you want to see. Nowhere in that video does it show Allen grabbing Manu's arm. When Manu goes to shoot that is when it gets stripped. I wouldn't have posted the video if I thought allen did grab Manu's arm. It's a clean strip. GET OVER YOURSELF!

Alrighty.

He takes three steps? Is that hard to understand? Is three steps not a travel?

I'm not arguing that there isn't a foul there.