***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The video clearly shows him pulling his arm down. Manu tries to bring up the ball but can't because his right arm is being pulled, which is why he loses the ball. I'm done with you man, you are wrong and you'll never admit it so you're not worth my time anymore. And how the hell is that a travel? You just have no clue what the hell you are talking about, and you prove it over and over and over again.

Well, if you ignore the foul, it is clearly a travel. Unless you are reading some rule book that Ive never seen.

Alrighty.

He takes three steps? Is that hard to understand? Is three steps not a travel?

I'm not arguing that there isn't a foul there.

Not in the NBA

The video clearly shows him pulling his arm down. Manu tries to bring up the ball but can't because his right arm is being pulled, which is why he loses the ball. I'm done with you man, you are wrong and you'll never admit it so you're not worth my time anymore. And how the hell is that a travel? You just have no clue what the hell you are talking about, and you prove it over and over and over again.

Well, if you ignore the foul, it is clearly a travel. Unless you are reading some rule book that Ive never seen.

Alrighty.

He takes three steps? Is that hard to understand? Is three steps not a travel?

I'm not arguing that there isn't a foul there.

Not in the NBA

Touche

bosh calling out the fans is a redeeming quality, in my book.

Yep. Not only at the end of the game, but did you notice how many open seats there are during the opening minutes of the 3rd quarter? I'd expect that during the regular season, but the Finals?

Difference is there were blowouts for 3 straight games and looked like another. I really don't think there was anybody except the Heat who could believe they could still win at that point. If the Heat win and Lebron resigns with the Heat you'll start seeing that change.

Lebron looked like he knew the game was over too.

Look at the trend. Spurs, Heat, Spurs, Heat, Spurs, Heat, ......SPURS!!!

Sounds good to me.

But I think I read today that a team hasn't won on the road in game 7 of the finals since 1978, so there's that.

I don't think there's any doubt that both team will be inspired to win tonight. I just can't wait to watch it.