***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

why are there different rules for the first 47 mins. than the last 1 min?

I'm sure you watch enough sports too know that a call like that (Bosh's block) normally won't be called late in the game, and it shouldn't be. Personally, I don't think it is a foul in the 1st quarter. He got all ball, although there was some body contact. It wasn't like he ran him over, good no call....

I'm sure you watch enough sports too know that a call like that (Bosh's block) normally won't be called late in the game, and it shouldn't be. Personally, I don't think it is a foul in the 1st quarter. He got all ball, although there was some body contact. It wasn't like he ran him over, good no call....

i know what you mean, it would be horrible for the series to be decided at the free throw line. but it is getting to the point where you should just maul the last shooter.

i know what you mean, it would be horrible for the series to be decided at the free throw line. but it is getting to the point where you should just maul the last shooter.

Fouls in basketball, and holding calls in football are similar too me.... They could both be called on nearly every play....It could be argued either way.

The right team won the game.

Umm... No

um yes. The Spurs were pretty much getting all the calls and they choked on the free throw line.

We're u not watching the end of the game? Lots of non calls especially on manu's drive to the basket

manu's drive was not a foul. they were going for the ball.

Ginobili needs to retire right after the game on Thursday. Hes done.

Matt Lindland@mattlindland 17h

Worth the read RT @mmaencyclopedia @sonnench Details History, Beef with LeBron James | @jeremybotter. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677741-exclusive-chael-sonnen-details-history-beef-with-lebron-james …”<p class="stream-item-footer">

Retweeted by chael sonnen View summary Hide summary

And if this report is true, then screw LBJ. It was an interview with Chael Sonnen (UFC fighter) talking about his beef with James and why he dislikes him so much.

Ginobili needs to retire right after the game on Thursday. Hes done.

Matt Lindland@mattlindland 17h

Worth the read RT @mmaencyclopedia @sonnench Details History, Beef with LeBron James | @jeremybotter. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677741-exclusive-chael-sonnen-details-history-beef-with-lebron-james …”<p class="stream-item-footer">

Retweeted by chael sonnen View summary Hide summary

And if this report is true, then screw LBJ. It was an interview with Chael Sonnen (UFC fighter) talking about his beef with James and why he dislikes him so much.

:lol: Chael also denied his own voice from an interview and claimed the guy (him) sounded Mexican. I love Chael and everything, but you have to take everything he says with a grain, nay, a boulder, of salt.

AND, this all comes out after Chael has lost 3 (probably should be 4) of his last 5 fights, including two embarassing title fights. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was just the Chael Sonnen Hype Machine at its finest.

Bosh's block wasn't a foul because he got all ball. Green was also going backwards in effort to shoot the ball over Bosh.

So as long as you get all ball, you can use all the body you want? Damn, if I knew this I could have been a much better defender when I played...

it's not illegal for one body to touch another.

Bosh's block wasn't a foul because he got all ball. Green was also going backwards in effort to shoot the ball over Bosh.

So as long as you get all ball, you can use all the body you want? Damn, if I knew this I could have been a much better defender when I played...

it's not illegal for one body to touch another.

That's what she said

manu's drive was not a foul. they were going for the ball.

I'm sure you won't mind pointing to the spot in the rule book where these appear.

Apparently the Heat don't like bandwagon fans ... even ones that come to the games:

The Heat's star players have a message for fans who were stuck outside AmericanAirlines Arena after leaving before Miami rallied to an overtime victory in Game 6 against San Antonio: Wait for the buzzer next time.

"For all those guys who left, make sure you don't come to Game 7," center Chris Boshdeadpanned before the team's practice session Wednesday. "We only want the guys who are going to stay in the building for the whole game. You never give up. People gave up on us. They can stay where they are and watch the game at home."

Heat players and coach Erik Spoelstra said Wednesday they saw television news footage of dejected fans filing out of the arena late Tuesday night as the Spurs appeared to be on their way to a championship-clinching win in Game 6.

ESPN Article