***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I don't get the entire deal with Manu Ginobli. He has not done anything good whatsoever in this series, and yet it seems like he's always on the court. And Splitter is the white Kendrick Perkins. Horrible.

Splitter got blocked 3 times by 3 different players. Yeah if Manu can't score the Spurs won't win.

Splitter is so weak... he should be able to dominate inside with the Heat's lack of inside presence, but he's straight up getting his ass kicked

Guy is a big klutz. He got no game. Manu stunk up the place too. Combine that with the 3 Heat stars all having good games and Parker disappearing in the 2nd half and the Heat win 99 times out of 100.

Was that overboard? Probably..... Anyways, that was a fun game last night. It's good to see Wade, and Bosh finally show up and decide to play in this series. If they contribute it opens things up for Lebron. If the Heat continue to play with that kind of consistency and aggression they will win this series....

• Fire 1

Splitter is so weak... he should be able to dominate inside with the Heat's lack of inside presence, but he's straight up getting his ass kicked

Guy is a big klutz. He got no game. Manu stunk up the place too. Combine that with the 3 Heat stars all having good games and Parker disappearing in the 2nd half and the Heat win 99 times out of 100.

But ... but ... LBJ's block of him was like the greatest play in the history of basketball...

But ... but ... LBJ's block of him was like the greatest play in the history of basketball...

It was a nice block. But that guy is just awful. I saw a lot of nice blocks last night. And D Wade make it look easy on the offensive end, just like MJ used to. There's a degree of artistry to his game. Why? Because he plays smart and understands how to get good looks at the basket. James just ram-rods his way to the hoop and forces it. Kobe did this a lot too. sh#t even Bosh looked good last night. I've never been real impressed with that guy but he finally played like he was 'big' for once.

Here's a topic of discussion: If Scottie Pippen went against Lebron, both in their primes, would Scottie shut him down on the defensive side? I think yes. Scottie was one of the best defenders I've ever seen. He was great in the post, great on the wing, the master of clogging passing lanes, he could do it all.

I think if you paired the Bulls vs. Heat like the following: Wade on Jordan, James on Pippen, Bosh on Rodman the best match-up in favor of the Heat would be Wade and Jordan. I think Wade would put up some points there. I think Rodman would completely dominate Bosh and Pippen would frustrate the hell out of James. James may get 20 points, but that's about it.

Thoughts?

It was a nice block. But that guy is just awful. I saw a lot of nice blocks last night. And D Wade make it look easy on the offensive end, just like MJ used to. There's a degree of artistry to his game. Why? Because he plays smart and understands how to get good looks at the basket. James just ram-rods his way to the hoop and forces it. Kobe did this a lot too. sh#t even Bosh looked good last night. I've never been real impressed with that guy but he finally played like he was 'big' for once.

Here's a topic of discussion: If Scottie Pippen went against Lebron, both in their primes, would Scottie shut him down on the defensive side? I think yes. Scottie was one of the best defenders I've ever seen. He was great in the post, great on the wing, the master of clogging passing lanes, he could do it all.

I think if you paired the Bulls vs. Heat like the following: Wade on Jordan, James on Pippen, Bosh on Rodman the best match-up in favor of the Heat would be Wade and Jordan. I think Wade would put up some points there. I think Rodman would completely dominate Bosh and Pippen would frustrate the hell out of James. James may get 20 points, but that's about it.

Thoughts?

Pippen was a fantastic defender, and one of my all-time favorite players. BUT, he never seen a physical specimen like Lebron.... I'm sure he would hold up well, but he wouldn't shut him down consistently.../

Thoughts?

Pippen was a fantastic defender, and one of my all-time favorite players. BUT, he never seen a physical specimen like Lebron.... I'm sure he would hold up well, but he wouldn't shut him down consistently.../

Probably not in one-on-one. But would Pippen make it tough enough on him that he'd defer to teammates to try to score? Quite possibly.

Thoughts?

MJ would mop the floor with Wade on both ends of the court.

Thoughts?

I looked along time for the sarcasm emoti but none was to be found! Still not sure if serious. If MJ wanted, he'd score 50 on Wade without leaving the post. Jordan would absolutely lock Wade down. I'm surprised your computer even let you post such a comment. Syntax error or something should show before it lets you post that Wade would have the advantage over MJ! Mind Blown!

Thoughts?

:yeah

That is all.