***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Where is the Chosen 1 at?

It's easy to hate when games like this come around lol.... Leonard is playing stellar defense on Lebron right now (maybe the best I've ever seen anyone play him). I would expect the Heat to respond in Game 4. It's time for Lebron to take over, because outside of Miller and Cole, the rest of the roster has failed to show up this series....

This is not ONE GAME comes around. This is the entire series. This is put-up or shut-up ... and he has been shut-up.

Lebron_Stats.jpg

He came to Miami to hide in situations like this. If Wade and Bosh aren't superb, he can't hide.

People try to blame it on Wade and Bosh. Funny thing about that, they are MUCH closer to their regular season stats this series than LeBron. Oh, and getting those stats they are playing less minutes, Bron is playing more.

Lebron has played more minutes than Wade and Bosh all year long. That is not a "finals" situation, that has been happening all year long....You're kidding yourself if you think that Wade and Bosh aren't largely the problem. They have completely failed to show up the entire playoff run.... BRon's stats are down in the finals? That surprises you? He doesn't play the Spurs 82 games during the regular season! When in a series against the Spurs it would seem obvious (to most) that his numbers might drop..... Has he played great? No, but this is far from on his shoulders.... 17 pts., 12 rebs., 7 assists, 2 steals? No, you're right, that guy is horrible....

Lebron has played more minutes than Wade and Bosh all year long. That is not a "finals" situation, that has been happening all year long....You're kidding yourself if you think that Wade and Bosh aren't largely the problem. They have completely failed to show up the entire playoff run.... BRon's stats are down in the finals? That surprises you? He doesn't play the Spurs 82 games during the regular season! When in a series against the Spurs it would seem obvious (to most) that his numbers might drop..... Has he played great? No, but this is far from on his shoulders.... 17 pts., 12 rebs., 7 assists, 2 steals? No, you're right, that guy is horrible....

His over/under in the last game was -32. They lost by 36. Coincidence? I think not.

You could put it all on his teammates' shoulders in any game in the Eastern Conference playoff run. In the finals, it's ALL on Lebron up to this point. This series, he has got plenty of help from Wade, Miller, Allen, Cole, Chalmers, Haslem, and Bosh. And on the defensive end, the Birdman has been a spark through the entire playoffs. Any lack of success from the Heat in the Finals falls directly on Lebron's shoulders, and you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise.

You're kidding yourself if you think that Wade and Bosh aren't largely the problem.

Compared to the regular-season, here are their statistic differences for the Finals.

PLAYER A:

-18% FG

-10.1 PPG

+3 minutes

PLAYER B:

-8% FG

-6.8 PPG

-1 minutes

PLAYER C:

-9% FG

-4.3 PPG

-0.5 minutes

Please tell me who is "largely the problem?"

His over/under in the last game was -32. They lost by 36. Coincidence? I think not.

You could put it all on his teammates' shoulders in any game in the Eastern Conference playoff run. In the finals, it's ALL on Lebron up to this point. This series, he has got plenty of help from Wade, Miller, Allen, Cole, Chalmers, Haslem, and Bosh. And on the defensive end, the Birdman has been a spark through the entire playoffs. Any lack of success from the Heat in the Finals falls directly on Lebron's shoulders, and you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise.

That statement is beyond ridiculous....

You're kidding yourself if you think that Wade and Bosh aren't largely the problem.

Compared to the regular-season, here are their statistic differences for the Finals.

PLAYER A:

-18% FG

-10.1 PPG

+3 minutes

PLAYER B:

-8% FG

-6.8 PPG

-1 minutes

PLAYER C:

-9% FG

-4.3 PPG

-0.5 minutes

Please tell me who is "largely the problem?"

Numbers don't always tell the story in sports (you should know that). I think that Wade's pre-finals statement about Bosh and himself needing more shots has altered Lebron's game to this point. Like I said, he hasn't played well to this point, but he has received little, to no help from Wade, or Bosh. The opportunities are there for both, and they are failing. A great defensive team like San Antonio can stop a superstar if his role players aren't responding. Whether Wade, and Bosh like it or not, on this team they are ROLE players.... They knew the deal when they talked Lebron into coming to South Beach.... The comparison's to Jordan really annoy me. He is a completely different player than Jordan. A true Magic/Jordan hybrid (as has been said many times before)....

Numbers don't always tell the story in sports (you should know that). I think that Wade's pre-finals statement about Bosh and himself needing more shots has altered Lebron's game to this point. Like I said, he hasn't played well to this point, but he has received little, to no help from Wade, or Bosh. The opportunities are there for both, and they are failing. A great defensive team like San Antonio can stop a superstar if his role players aren't responding. Whether Wade, and Bosh like it or not, on this team they are ROLE players.... They knew the deal when they talked Lebron into coming to South Beach.... The comparison's to Jordan really annoy me. He is a completely different player than Jordan. A true Magic/Jordan hybrid (as has been said many times before)....

If the bolded is true then he really doesn't belong in the all-time greatest conversation.

• Fire 1

I don't need numbers to tell me LeBron played like a pu&&y.

This, jut watching him last game showed that he still does get timid. But if you want numbers than 3 for 15 mid way through the 3rd quarter, and not to mention ZERO free throw attempts the entire game should tell you everything you need to know.

Not really. Aside from about 10 minutes in game 2 and about 2 minutes in game 3, LBJ has been sleep walking. It's all on him right now.

If the bolded is true then he really doesn't belong in the all-time greatest conversation.

How so? He clearly feels the need to get Wade involved in the game.... Again, being an elite distributor is part of his game....

Not really. Aside from about 10 minutes in game 2 and about 2 minutes in game 3, LBJ has been sleep walking. It's all on him right now.

He should shoulder some of the blame (too his credit, he did that in the postgame presser), but "all on him" is a ridiculous exaggeration....

How so? He clearly feels the need to get Wade involved in the game.... Again, being an elite distributor is part of his game....

Saying he's an elite distributor is an excuse that people use when Lebron isn't doing the things he needs to do to win. If being a passive distributor is what he (or anyone) thinks is going to help his team win games, then it just proves that he hasn't learned how to win, even after 10 years in the league.

Either Lebron just doesn't know how to handle the situation, or he would rather take a back seat and let his teammates win his title for him, kind of like he did last year in the finals to an extent.